PDA

View Full Version : EVDO / HDR Authentication failing on Bell

HTCFan
03-08-2011, 05:35 PM
I have a former Sprint HTC Hero, with calls, sms, vmail, and 1X data all working fine on Bell. The only problem I have is that EVDO always fails authentication. HDR UserID and Pass in Security tab of #778 are correct. It still fails authentication. Through other searches I found out about NV Items 465,466,1192 and 1194 that store this information. I am not sure if Bell uses other NV Locations that store HDR authentication info.

Anybody else have working EVDO on Bell that can verify, help fix my authentication errors.

anonymousadam
07-13-2011, 01:22 PM
I have a former Sprint HTC Hero, with calls, sms, vmail, and 1X data all working fine on Bell. The only problem I have is that EVDO always fails authentication. HDR UserID and Pass in Security tab of #778 are correct. It still fails authentication. Through other searches I found out about NV Items 465,466,1192 and 1194 that store this information. I am not sure if Bell uses other NV Locations that store HDR authentication info.

Anybody else have working EVDO on Bell that can verify, help fix my authentication errors.

i had the same problem. i found that if i loaded a telus prl, i got evdo sometimes... but it generally doesn't last long. ended up abandoning the attempt. let me know if you got it working though.