PDA

View Full Version : Getting Profile Passwords from TP2

Jav0520
02-07-2011, 04:07 PM
Hey guys, I have a touch pro2 on the boost mobile network. , but im having a hard time getting the profiles for the data to work. I usually use qxdm fbut when i send the command only in profile 0 i get on set of numbers. then all zeros, and in profile 1 - all zeros too. Im not sure how to do it. Anyone can help me out. Thanks.

rich hathaway
02-07-2011, 06:27 PM
use workshop or qpst its way easier. qxdm is a pain in the ... you also need to set the profiles on the handset thru connections and the ##data# settings to make it work

Jav0520
02-07-2011, 07:06 PM
use workshop or qpst its way easier. qxdm is a pain in the ... you also need to set the profiles on the handset thru connections and the ##data# settings to make it work

Thanks, would you be able to help me as to tell me what i have to do in workshop. I have the latest version.

rich hathaway
02-07-2011, 07:51 PM
write the evdo tab,but i am not sure about the usernames and pass on boost.look here on the forum in the boost section i am sure what you need is here.it sounds like you already have t&t so it is unlocked. if you cant find it just hold on and someone else that knows will chime in.

Jav0520
02-08-2011, 07:15 PM
Some1 said to me that i have to read the user and AA pass off the actual phone, and there was no need for me to hookup to pc.