PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Samsung Instinct HD Wap!!!! (M850)

David Inman
02-06-2011, 09:25 PM
I cannot get wap working on my instinct hd, flashed to cricket!!! im getting so pissed off, im ready to throw it in the trashh! I've tried everything!!! EVERYTHING!!! I can get on to vision.sprint.com or whatever the default wap homepage is on safari, but not much of anything else. Its saying it cannot connect to remote server. any help here?????? please it would be greatly appreciated. Im about four hours in to this and i dont feel like giving up.

rich hathaway
02-06-2011, 11:22 PM
what you are saying kinda contradicts itself,you say you can get on the sprint webpage. if so your on the net.type in [Only registered and activated users can see links] in the browser,(not the little search box from sprint,but on the very top of the page),and/or change the homepage so you dont get stuck in the sprint page and see if it will open google.

ljay67
02-07-2011, 07:14 PM
this should help you :) [Only registered and activated users can see links](working-100-)?highlight=samsung+instinct+web all credits to the guy who started that thread by the way

David Inman
02-12-2011, 11:29 PM
what you are saying kinda contradicts itself,you say you can get on the sprint webpage. if so your on the net.type in [Only registered and activated users can see links] in the browser,(not the little search box from sprint,but on the very top of the page),and/or change the homepage so you dont get stuck in the sprint page and see if it will open google.

I've tried going to google, all i get is a page coming up saying Error Could not connect to remote server. Im so irritated with this stupid phone.

David Inman
02-12-2011, 11:30 PM
still no luckkk.

whitey10tc
02-12-2011, 11:53 PM
So what exactly have you done so far. Like what edits, pst's, etc have you done or used to get it flashed to this point.

Maybe a fresh set of eyes can see something missed.

rich hathaway
02-13-2011, 11:04 AM
this one is done the exact same way the other 2 instinct and most any other simple samsung phone is done.evrything is the exact same,and there are several tut's here for instinct,just find one and follow it.

David Inman
02-18-2011, 10:00 PM
i must just have the wrong gateway ip? i used my Ascend to get it, but idk if i got it right.

I've fully reset and reflashed it 2 or 3 times. It's my brothers phone and he is always asking me to fully flash it, he wants web really bad. Ive told him i couldn't but it irritates me that i cant! I've called cricket had them refresh the web still no luck.

Does anyone have the current cricket gateway ip? Im in the Fresno area if it matters.