PDA

View Full Version : Touch Pro 2 Memory location scan are there.?

ElectronTube
02-06-2011, 04:17 PM
Just wondering if there is a way to zeroo MEID locations on TP2 by using QXDM method., iam aware there is a sticky but this sticky you need to pay donate .. and look for a radio in china ...etc its not worth it to me.

just for fun would like to find if its done with QXDM., and if so what are memory locations to scan in CDMA2.7 ...
sincerely

whitey10tc
02-06-2011, 05:05 PM
iam aware there is a sticky but this sticky you need to pay donate .. and look for a radio in china ...etc its not worth it to me.
Not really sure what you mean by
this sticky you need to pay donatewe do not nor have we ever nor will we ever have a pay donate sticky here on gurus for things of this nature. While there may be links to other sites that require a donation for the creators hard work or even the poster may ask/require it, gurus does not require it.

If your serious in doing it, follow the directions given in the sticky above, donate to the linked site for the SPL unlock there's no way around it.

ElectronTube
02-06-2011, 07:39 PM
so is that an answer to my question.?, I cant scan the memory using CDMA and then zero the memory location using XQDM.??, the post to pay for the spl iam aware of ., however, i dont feel it makes since if all people come up with software and ideas to do things for free and they give it away ., and need to pay for some guys here and there to make profit.
I do not want to send the ESN ........etc to rohdium whatever to do spl unlock., that wont complete the job .

hope some one with knowledge and know how will respond ., if not oh well some other time.
sincerely

rich hathaway
02-06-2011, 08:54 PM
so is that an answer to my question.?, I cant scan the memory using CDMA and then zero the memory location using XQDM.??, the post to pay for the spl iam aware of ., however, i dont feel it makes since if all people come up with software and ideas to do things for free and they give it away ., and need to pay for some guys here and there to make profit.
I do not want to send the ESN ........etc to rohdium whatever to do spl unlock., that wont complete the job .

hope some one with knowledge and know how will respond ., if not oh well some other time.
sincerely

you can look all over the web,but you wont find any other hard spl for the tp2. it is the only one and we all have to pay for it-donate to it whatever,but it is the only one.you will spend alot more than 10 bucks worth of time trying to find another that does not exist.if i remember right you can use it 3 times per donation (i think) even if you only use it once,its still worth it,but save your time and just donate there is no other hard spl for tp2 ,with around 15 thousand members here at guru's it would be here if there was another.but there's not.