PDA

View Full Version : Need Help - Unknown Unlock Code for LG Rumor 2 VM

Jo.
02-05-2011, 11:28 AM
Hey all, just found this forum and was hoping someone could help me. I've browsed the different threads but didn't see what I was looking for (and yes, I have may just missed it so sorry if this is a repeat question).

I just bought a LG Rumor 2 (VM) used from craigslist and the woman I bought it from doesn't remember the unlock code. Yes, stupid of me for not asking about this prior to buying it. I never use lock codes and it just didn't occur to me to ask. Ok, you can stop laughing now. :)

Anyway, I can't swap my phone to this phone because I need to reset it and I can't reset it because I don't have the unlock code. I'm trying to get a hold of her to see if she can contact VM and talk to them but so far, she hasn't gotten back to me.

I don't even know if VM can do anything about it but I was hoping they had some kind of 'master code' that would reset the phone. I've tried all the typical unlock codes/defaults but it appears to me that she changed the number.

Can anyone help me? Thanks so much.

ownmart
02-05-2011, 02:52 PM
this phones a very annoying and hard phone to even get into, youll also have to pay a person who can get your code for the spc

theres a big thread about how the process is done here on gurus

leadnerd
02-05-2011, 04:43 PM
try *2, *228, or the last 4 of the phone number associated with the phone.