PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

RiPtTeK
02-02-2011, 11:47 AM
Hi all i am new here, I have been flashing and modding phones since my razr yrs ago. I am into anything i can mod or just get the most out of. Hope to meet some of you soon, if i can help out with anything just ask.

rich hathaway
02-02-2011, 12:53 PM
well then you will fit right in here.we are a bunch of modding hackers ourselves. welcome to gurus.

Pac3comm1
02-03-2011, 12:16 PM
Welcome to our family and thanks for joining our community!

jhimz78
02-03-2011, 08:57 PM
HI Everyone. I have no idea what to do. Unfortunately the guy who initially installed the energy rom in my Sprint Htc Touch Pro flashed to Metropcs just bail out on me and i have to do it on my own. hope you'd be so kind to help me have a working rom coz it kinda freeze my screen all the time.

tsaharms
02-04-2011, 10:55 AM
HI Everyone. I have no idea what to do. Unfortunately the guy who initially installed the energy rom in my Sprint Htc Touch Pro flashed to Metropcs just bail out on me and i have to do it on my own. hope you'd be so kind to help me have a working rom coz it kinda freeze my screen all the time.
I've got 3 tips that will help you with your issue.
1. Post in the proper section. You will get answers much faster that way.
2. Don't hijack someone elses thread. Start your own thread in the proper area. The only thing that happens when you hijack a thread is you show the rest of us that you either didn't read the rules, or you don't care to follow them. Either way, nobody will bother to help you because we can already see that you can't follow simple instructions.
3. Please search. There are MANY answers for that handset. Please spend some time looking it up before you post.

Sent from a Galaxy far, far away, using Tapatalk Pro