PDA

View Full Version : Sanyo Incognito SCP-6760 - Full or Partial Flash?

jayala719
01-31-2011, 07:36 PM
I already tried the search option on this forum and didn't find anything on this phone.....

So is this a full flash or a partial flash?

rich hathaway
01-31-2011, 08:26 PM
I already tried the search option on this forum and didn't find anything on this phone.....

So is this a full flash or a partial flash?

is what a full or partial flash? do you mean is it possible to full or partial flash that handset? if you do then it is talk text and web on that one whether you have the sprint one or the boost one.

jayala719
02-02-2011, 05:02 PM
So you can do a 3/4 flash on this phone? is what you're saying? No pics?

Solution please? :P

tsaharms
02-03-2011, 01:56 AM
My first 6760 was a boost handset and it was a pain, but every one after that was cake.
All you need is cdma workshop (paid version).
Read spc using ram method, I don't have the exact address offhand, but you can google it.
Once you find the spc, send it to the phone,and write 0's. Then go to the "other" tab, write your prl. Hit the nam, and evdo tabs, write your settings, then go to the main tab, click mode, reset. Now you have a flashed incognito.

Sent from a Galaxy far, far away, using Tapatalk Pro

midgetlover
06-28-2011, 07:08 PM
My first 6760 was a boost handset and it was a pain, but every one after that was cake.
All you need is cdma workshop (paid version).
Read spc using ram method, I don't have the exact address offhand, but you can google it.
Once you find the spc, send it to the phone,and write 0's. Then go to the "other" tab, write your prl. Hit the nam, and evdo tabs, write your settings, then go to the main tab, click mode, reset. Now you have a flashed incognito.

Sent from a Galaxy far, far away, using Tapatalk Pro

Unless there is some weird way of getting this to work with the 60Z Android plan I think you're missing some steps on your tutorial man...

r0mster
06-29-2011, 04:44 PM
Unless there is some weird way of getting this to work with the 60Z Android plan I think you're missing some steps on your tutorial man...

why would an incognito have to go on the android plan?