PDA

View Full Version : t-929 memoir firmware and guide to recover bricked phone.

rich hathaway
01-25-2011, 06:26 PM
ok here is the firmware for the memoir t-929 it wont unpack without using the IZArc412 file. it is pretty easy to use,select the file and select unpack then follow the tut. i did not write it and have used it only once and worked fine.

[hide-thanks]
T929UVHL7 - Download - 4shared - Rich Hathaway ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
IZArc4.1.2 - Download - 4shared - Rich Hathaway ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
tutorial memoir - Download - 4shared - Rich Hathaway ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
[/hide-thanks]

eric303
01-25-2011, 07:51 PM
after i unpacked the file, it didn't give me the any of the boot files or the AMSS files, only gave me the t929uvhl. When i did the t919 i got like 10 files once i unzipped it. any ideas?

okay after starring at the file for awhile, i figured out what is wrong. If anyone else was having the same trouble i was, the reason is you have to unzip it TWICE. First time you unzip it, it will turn into a file called t929uvhl. than you need to re-run IZArc412 and choose the t929uvhl file that was unzipped from the 1st step and it'll decomepress into all the necessary files. I also noticed that they wrote the instructions wrong, to put the phone into boot loader it says "volume down + PWR" but the real way to put it into boot loader is "vol down + Camera + talk + pwr"

but it works. Thanks rich