PDA

View Full Version : run older OS on BB 9330? how to find SPC/MSL for Sprint?

jayala719
01-24-2011, 06:31 PM
Hello. Just a quick question. Is there any way to load 4.5 OS from the older curve onto the curve 3g 9330? Also, i have found the solution to find MSL/SPC codes on Sprint BB 8130 and 8330, but I can't find it for the 9330 and newer BB models. I know there is a way to do it, because these people who are getting paid for it obviously have a way. Anyone wanna point me in the direction?

Thanks.

rich hathaway
01-24-2011, 06:46 PM
it will cost you around 3000 bucks to get everything you need to get spc's for tour 8530 and 9330. so if you just need one or two be better to just pony up and buy them. and no the firmware for os 4.5 for 8330 will not work on curve 3g

jayala719
01-24-2011, 06:58 PM
$3000? Sounds unbelievable, sorry. I'm starting to get the hint that people that know how to do it, just don't want to share their secret for fear of losing money, customers, pride, whatever it may be. Kinda sucks, but I'm determined to figure out the solution. Also, I doubt that everyone who knows the solution had to spend $3000 to be able to learn it.

So you say I need to spend $3000? Where do I start and why so much? What do I have to buy?

rich hathaway
01-24-2011, 07:13 PM
its not a secret,and its not a trick. it is several pieces of hardware and dongles.its not a memory address or anything like that. it is a machine / hardware. we here at gurus are here to help. more than any other site on the net,we dont require post counts or donations to view links and info. and many of us will give you what we have paid for, so believe me when i say it is no trick,those of us that can do it, either have spent the money and alot of time learning how to use it or know someone at sprint that will put there job on the line to get them for us,thats it,the only 2 ways to get them. if you want to buy one i can help you. you can find my number at the top of every page "kc phone and flash"

jayala719
01-24-2011, 07:45 PM
Ok, now we are getting somewhere. Now I know it's done with certain hardware and machines and not read with programs, through reading addresses, etc. You say that you're here to help, but the help I am asking for is still unanswered. I'm not trying to be a jerk, just very determined to figure it all out. In my line of work it would be very helpful and also make me some money (i'm sure it does the same for everyone else) if I figured this out. I am willing to pay a reasonable amount to learn the secret (NOT $3000 though....unless I'm needing to buy a car or a special tractor to hook this phone up to to get the code i want). And yes it is a secret and a trick because I don't know the solution or the answer, therefore it is a secret to me until it is revealed......

I understand there are alot of Sprint employees who have the access to this information and that they put their jobs on the line to secretly do this and make money for people. That's fine, I encourage them to keep doing it! I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble or anything like that. I'm just a very smart individual who is eager and determined to learn the ways of the Gurus. If anyone can help me further and would rather PM or E-Mail me some information rather than post it out in the open here, I'd appreciated it.

whitey10tc
01-24-2011, 08:13 PM
Ok, now we are getting somewhere. Now I know it's done with certain hardware and machines and not read with programs, through reading addresses, etc. You say that you're here to help, but the help I am asking for is still unanswered. I'm not trying to be a jerk, just very determined to figure it all out. In my line of work it would be very helpful and also make me some money (i'm sure it does the same for everyone else) if I figured this out. I am willing to pay a reasonable amount to learn the secret (NOT $3000 though....unless I'm needing to buy a car or a special tractor to hook this phone up to to get the code i want). And yes it is a secret and a trick because I don't know the solution or the answer, therefore it is a secret to me until it is revealed......

I understand there are alot of Sprint employees who have the access to this information and that they put their jobs on the line to secretly do this and make money for people. That's fine, I encourage them to keep doing it! I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble or anything like that. I'm just a very smart individual who is eager and determined to learn the ways of the Gurus. If anyone can help me further and would rather PM or E-Mail me some information rather than post it out in the open here, I'd appreciated it.
Like rich previously mentioned there is no trick, It's hardware or knowing someone. The hardware is what will cost the big $, although sometimes can be purchased used.
Making friends with a carrier employee is priceless.
Posted via Mobile Device

jayala719
01-24-2011, 09:07 PM
Ok........

What is this hardware called? Who and what manufactures this/these piece(s) of hardware? Is it similar to a computer? Is IT a computer? Why is it so expensive? Can it be built by a normal person? Does it run off of electricity, natural gas, or solar power? What is it?

C'mon it's a help forum right? Help me please?

even though this will probably deleted, closed, or w/e....probably won't find my answer here...... :confused:

whitey10tc
01-24-2011, 09:18 PM
even though this will probably deleted, closed, or w/e....probably won't find my answer here...... I don't personally do SPC's I buy them from other sources so I'm not all that familiar with the equipment.

On a side note a legit thread/questions won't get closed here on gurus. Also some hardware/software can be purchased by only licensed service centers.

jayala719
01-24-2011, 09:27 PM
Well then if it's not getting closed, I guess I'm just waiting for someone who has the knowledge and is willing to share, to stumble upon this message then. :)

Thanks for all your info. It got me 2 steps closer to a million more (probably). :)

In the mean time, I'm going to go get myself thoroughly acquainted with a Sprint employee, haha.

whitey10tc
01-24-2011, 10:18 PM
The reason why I say it won't be closed "like all the others" is: Although it started out device specific, it has transformed to more of a general flashing basic, hardware question.

If I come up with any other answers I'll post and I sure others will to when they have time.

tsaharms
01-25-2011, 12:41 AM
I think this thread should stay open. I too am VERY interested in learning this info. So if anybody knows what this equipment is, or how I can get in touch with someone to inquire about purchasing the equipment, or just point me in the general right direction to learn more about it. I am willing to pay for the equipment, or even become an authorized repair center. Also, I'm interested in learning who I contact to get ahold of legit copies of all my pst programs.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Sent from a Galaxy far, far away, using Tapatalk Pro