PDA

View Full Version : Seems an introduction is in order...

ghost1227
01-22-2011, 03:42 PM
Allow me to introduce myself... I'm new to the phone flashing scene, but not new to the concept of custom software/firmware. At one point or another I've been involved (directly or indirectly) with everything from writing a custom OS for my computer, to running custom firmware on PSPs, to writing custom firmware for my router (actually rewriting/modding another devs project). This just seemed like the next logical step. :D

Of course it helps that my company keeps buying phones for our sales team and flashing them to Cricket. That is proving a wonderful incentive to learn how to flash myself, just to save the money we're throwing into flashing already.

I've done some research on flashing Androids, and it doesn't seem too terribly difficult, but appearances can be deceiving so I have no doubt I'll be pestering some of you for help in the near future.

Give me a little time to catch up on the finer points of flashing Droids and I may even start doing a little development of my own!

Looking forward to the educational (and quite probably frustrating) experiences ahead!

rich hathaway
01-22-2011, 06:21 PM
welcome to gurus.

whitey10tc
01-22-2011, 06:44 PM
welcome to Gurus!

Pac3comm1
01-22-2011, 07:05 PM
Nice to meet you and welcome to the community!

123456&
01-22-2011, 07:09 PM
Welcome to cdma Gurus.