PDA

View Full Version : service programming menu (##000000) data unreadable error help

rich hathaway
01-20-2011, 08:04 PM
ok we've figured out how to avoid this. BUT and this is a big but we still get phones in that have this problem,and what we cant seem to get figured out is how to correct it. sometimes it is ok if all is correct in that menu,i mean we can still write user names and program min,mdn,sid and all that other stuff with the exception of when the reg id and the mo voice so roam sometimes need to be changed to make web work on the us cell models. how we prevent it is dont hit the button on workshop to reset the phone after flashing, just unplug it and pull the batt. but if it is done already we have found that no amount of flashing and wiping /reloading will fix it. we have used jl and crack u. to wipe and have used an array of older and up to date firmwares to downgrade/upgrade all to no avail.it seem like once gone, well you know. anyone got a solution for this prob.?
i know there is a fix for this,anything is fixable on the berry's,oh and it is not model specific,we have seen this on many models. thanks guy's. its a retarted problem workshop has with blackberry. i will have to send there outstanding (lol) custy service dept. a email making them aware of this.

i3lazedx
05-23-2011, 07:43 PM
where do i type in ##000000 ??? i tried to do this but it just calls the number? what am i doing wrong help if u can please

rich hathaway
05-23-2011, 08:26 PM
it is for cdma berrys that have there spc set to 000000

so you just dial it into the keypad,so it looks like this ##000000 then press send.

the ## tells the phone it is a to open the service program menu and the lock on that particular menu is the spc so when entered correctly it will open that window for editing.