PDA

View Full Version : trying to become a new customer

protow
01-13-2011, 04:57 AM
ok so i been reading and reading.
and i see that cricket says you can not use your service more that 50 to 70% each month in a non market area.

if this is true why are they selling pre paid cards in a non market area? ie Seattle (98106)

now i used to use cricket on another phone but didnt like the data covarge. so i switch. now since seeing there got national coverage im wanting to get back to them.

can anyone help me out on setting up another account or reactivate my old account?

i have a full flashed htc touch 6900 if that helps

any help i would be thankfull
thanks for your time

rich hathaway
01-13-2011, 11:06 AM
if you are using prepaid cards you will be ok,but if you have a monthly plan and use 51% or more you will be terminated.partner coverage is more expensive for them. i can set you up a account over the phone but keep that 51% in mind.

Wrecked Johnson
01-13-2011, 11:28 AM
Sounds like cricket Paygo is the route you should take amigo! Let us know how it works :-D

protow
01-13-2011, 02:17 PM
ok on crickets webpage it say $1, $2, or $3 a day and the same as there facebook page but on the FB page is also says $3 day or 45 a month for unlimited. is this correct? and how do i get ahold of you to setup the paygo so i can see if it will work or do i just go get a card at a 7-11? sorry i know this has to be dumb.

rich hathaway
01-13-2011, 02:32 PM
its ok. you can call the store our number is on the top of every page here. " kc phone and flash" we are having some issues with our phone lines and dsl. at&t is here working on it today,so if you dont get an answer just try back in a few or i can send you my mobile.

protow
01-13-2011, 02:36 PM
thanks for the help

protow
01-14-2011, 01:28 AM
you can close this now..

just wanted to Thank rich hathaway for his great info and help. even with him setting up his new shop he still found the time to help me out.. thanks again.

Mr._Pseudonym
01-14-2011, 11:35 AM
you can close this now..

just wanted to Thank rich hathaway for his great info and help. even with him setting up his new shop he still found the time to help me out.. thanks again.

;^) Heh. Rich is just that kind of guy, and we're happy to have him and others like him here. Their participation is most of what has made (and continues to make) this site what it is today.

:^/ As for closing the thread, we like to keep older threads open because sometimes someone will have something meaningful to add even months later. If it relates to the original conversation, it's all good....