PDA

View Full Version : Welcome everyone to 4G4U official support forum

rich hathaway
03-26-2018, 07:47 PM
Here is the url to buy/lease a 4g device

we just started building it today so it is a work in progress but fast mobile internet is here now, our way :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I am partnering with my brother and friend ztahoez on this project, I/we will add to this in the coming days but for now the first true lte flash is here now and available to the public!
Feel free to ask any questions .
This flash truly has no limits, no 22gig hotspot limit, no data caps, no throttle, no caps what-so-ever!!! its truely unlimited we ran 140 gig the first night and still going strong, we have 2 products.
first is a for life product, this is a device that will work for, well I dont know, ever maybe lol we gaurantee it for the first year with no limits ever!
the second is a monthly lease, you can read about the cost and such on the website.
the first device is a novatel 6620L, coming soon 5510, ac791, and others.
Also coming soon a blazing fast device with speeds up to 250 MBPS!!!!
our testers are reporting speeds on this current product/device of around 50 MBPS up and dn!! that is awesome for a flashed device...

rich hathaway
03-28-2018, 11:50 AM
We are going to start accepting mail in devices for flashing, if your interested pm for address

Stevewildman
07-30-2018, 11:40 AM
Resell Program possible? Remote flash in the future?
I am a past client on 3 G and on the waiting list at the store for a 6620 but would like to be a reseller out here on the east coast.

rich hathaway
07-30-2018, 05:03 PM
sure np, send me a contact request on skype and i will tell you about it. my name on there is
rich-hathaway

swhite
07-31-2018, 01:22 AM
Is the traffic from the ISP to the device or is there any proxy in the middle?