PDA

View Full Version : Moved to members intro

FOX-1
01-10-2011, 03:21 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

eric303
01-10-2011, 04:15 PM
welcome to the forums, i dont think you can put ethical and hacking into the same sentence haha. But to my knowledge there is no "class" per se to learn how to do any of this. Most of the members here just do it by trial and error and doing alot of research, bascially reading endless pages and pages of threads. Good luck, and you can bascially find all the info you need on this forum.

rich hathaway
01-10-2011, 04:43 PM
that is good advice from eric, this is a great place to start and learn from others trials and errors...and success'es

FOX-1
01-10-2011, 04:44 PM
Hey Thanks for getting back to me Eric. I kinda figured that was the case. I guess in a sense, IT & Telecom are like working on cars. You just have to spend time getting the hands on experience. Cool. I guess I'll be hanging in this forum on the regular then. Don't get mad if you get a headache when I start picking your brain dude. ;-). Speaking of which, can I get the p/w for the DLL ZIP you posted? I've gotta do something 2 pass the time while I'm snowed in by a whole 3 inches of snow and ice. I think that might actually be a record for the state of SC if not for the entire southest. You'd have thought it was black Friday or Xmas eve again, the way these folks were raiding the stores. Crazy. Any other advice on these CDMA phones would be highly appreciated. Thx again dude.

eric303
01-10-2011, 07:47 PM
i already replied to your PM with the password awhile ago, as far as advices, browse the thread for how tos, it will give you a list of programs that you will need for most phones. LG Download, Bit Pim, QPST, 010 editor, LGNPST, CDMAWS etc etc