PDA

View Full Version : LG Optimus from Sprint to Cricket

gijoey1980
01-10-2011, 12:30 AM
Talk and text is done with new lg android usb drivers installed on your pc then plug in with usb debugging enabled and use your favorite program to write prl.

Now for internet and mms, I have a solution but it's not free, should be posting in the for sale section soon but it will get you 3g data and all apps working as well. Pm me for more information if you want web and apps working. And yes it is my solution to sell and mine only. To my knowledge no one else has done the optimus yet.

rich hathaway
01-10-2011, 09:55 AM
its the same solution as the ally. that solution was an lg android solution labled for ally,maybe because optimus was'nt out yet,but its the same simple solution for both lg androids.so please be carfull not to list the same solution and just name it for a different phone discrediting the original creator. if its different kudos to you bro. but get with smitty or whitey for approval for posting it for sale just to be sure.

gijoey1980
01-10-2011, 12:42 PM
I have not seen the ally solution, it could be but I don't know. I figured out the optimus bout a week ago at 3am. It was looked over and approved on Mo-Fi. According to a mod there it isn't exact as the ally. The ally is only getting 1x which realy leads me to believe that it is not the same solution because if it was then the ally would get 3g all the time just like the optimus.

Also, if you guys need to see the solution to be sure that it is not the same then that is not a problem but I reserve the right to only give it to one of the admin here. Nothing personal toward anyone person but solutions get leaked way too much which is why even on Mo-Fi I had one of the sup-mods look over it and approve it instead of giving it to all of them.

gijoey1980
01-10-2011, 12:46 PM
.so please be carfull not to list the same solution and just name it for a different phone discrediting the original creator..

I've been around for along time, maybe not on here but everywhere else, I have never and will never sell someone elses work and those who know me know this. Sorry to sound rude but it's rather insulting to be called a theif just on assumption. If it does, by some unkown reason turn out to be the same as the ally, then by all means I would not sell it. But like said, It has been compared to the ally solution and is not the same.

whitey10tc
01-10-2011, 01:14 PM
We will await your post in the Marketplace forum. For now to avoid future dispute over this this thread is being closed.

FYI:
All posts in the Marketplace are moderated and need approval before they are seen by the general population.