PDA

View Full Version : The fascination of Montanamous

montanamous
01-06-2011, 05:52 PM
Once upon a time there was a gentleman who received an awesome BB tour which was gifted to him by his darling wife,Amazed by the overall disrespect and over pricing of having his beloved wifes BB Curve flashed he set out on a adventure..on this adventure he learned not only could he flash his self,There was a place he could go to learn the bare essentials to this process of reprogramming a cellular device. (Im not here to prod information with the intent of passing myself off as a master...knowledge is key...i think its worth the time to find out exactly whats on the otherside of the mirror...with that said,when my wife asks me what is flashing,unlocking etc.rather than pass it off as me being some sort of know it all like some ppl have lead on when asked of the process,i can actually and factually direct her to a place(CDMA GURUS)where she can see for her self. Montanamous

rich hathaway
01-06-2011, 06:00 PM
well, all we can say is "welcomus maximus dudimus "

Dex
01-06-2011, 07:13 PM
cdmaus gurus welcomeus yous tous our forumus andus hopeus yous enjoyus yourus stayus

Mr._Pseudonym
01-07-2011, 05:25 AM
;^) Montanamous, you've come to the correct place. We strive to establish ourselves as the newcomer-friendliest cellophone hackin' site on the Internet, for just the reasons you named. None of us here were born with the knowledge that we have. Instead, we learned it one morsel at a time....