PDA

View Full Version : drivers for kyocera,works for rio and other phones.

rich hathaway
01-04-2011, 12:08 PM
eric303 was askin for these,here ya go bro.

[hide-thanks]
[Only registered and activated users can see links][/hide-thanks]

eric303
01-04-2011, 01:29 PM
how do you get this file to work rich? the link is only to a kwusb2k.sys file when i plug my rio into the PC i cant select that file as a driver, i even tried to dump it into a folder than select the folder. still no go.

rich hathaway
01-04-2011, 02:20 PM
ok win xp requires that driver and this one also [Only registered and activated users can see links]
place them in C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ the name of this one is libusb0.sys if your pc cant find them try putting them in a folder together in documents and point yer pc to it when it ask's for drivers. see if that wont do it fer ya. let me know how it works bro.

eric303
01-04-2011, 02:33 PM
still does not work rich, I put both files inside C:\windows\system32\drivers and when I plug in the Rio, I have it auto detect does not detect, so i reboot and tried again, no go. Than i took both of the files and put it into a folder and named it new folder, than i tried to direct the installer into the folder, it lets me select the folder but does not allow me to click okay. I'm thinking that its because its not recognizing the correct extension in the files. Any other suggestions?

rich hathaway
01-04-2011, 02:41 PM
mine shows it as kyocera control port. hhhmm, maybe try opening device manager plug the phone,find it in there should prolly be a yellow ! with a triangle around it open it select update driver and if that doesnt work try to point it your folder you made. i just put it in that C directory a few minutes ago and it loaded both of them, i know the libusb0.sys is used with many drivers, but try that see if works if not you syre you have a good cable and clean port on the phone.also change usb ports on pc, that sometimes helps.

eric303
01-04-2011, 03:08 PM
mine shows up as data inferface lol =( damn

rich hathaway
01-04-2011, 03:20 PM
hey what tab is it showing up under as data interface?

eric303
01-04-2011, 03:57 PM
under "other devices" nothing shows up in my Modem or Ports