PDA

View Full Version : Worlds first lte flash for free data on a mifi !!!! Proof of concept

rich hathaway
02-28-2018, 11:04 AM
I used a mifi 6620L for this, as you can see in the video the device has no phone number or meid and is set to NV_ONLY which means it does not use the sim card but the NV instead so it is a true flash and not some vpn or something, I found this exploit a few days ago and seems to work on several devices I have tried it on.
download speeds are only showing about 4mbps in the video we were having an ice storm here in KC when I made the video the dl speeds are really more like the upload speeds on clear weather days about 15mbps or so.
sorry about the vid quality its not great
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

rich hathaway
03-05-2018, 11:41 AM
Someone asked me to make a video showing this is not using any VPN so here it is, this is a different device from the first video because I left the other one at my office over the weekend running data trying to max it out, last time I logged in it had run about 40g in 48hours, anyway here is the video.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

rich hathaway
03-22-2018, 09:35 AM
Just an update, LTE hotspots will be ready to sell publicly next week, starting 3-25-18. They have 0 llmits whatsoever, no data limit, no hotspot limit, no throttle, no BS, no limits period!!
We will be pushing out new device models soon, we are already working on the release of a hotspot with carrier AG and super fast speed hitting around 100mbps
Say goodbye to 3G and hello to fast mobile internet without paying hundreds monthly or by buying one of those grandfathered sims for thousands like this $1200 one....OUCH!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

bakenast
03-24-2018, 09:16 AM
Just what I came here looking for. I seen these get recently listed on ebay, but have no way to know any legitimacy of who is selling them . will check mifis.us monday to see if these are available yet. thanks

MiFiMan2200
04-15-2018, 07:10 PM
So what's the word on the $5 4G hotspots? Are they legit and what are the chances of Big Red shutting them down? I see only one person claiming to have them and be selling them but very little feedback or word on these thus far so I'm holding off for the time being.

prevailz
06-27-2018, 08:23 AM
Just an update, LTE hotspots will be ready to sell publicly next week, starting 3-25-18. They have 0 llmits whatsoever, no data limit, no hotspot limit, no throttle, no BS, no limits period!!
We will be pushing out new device models soon, we are already working on the release of a hotspot with carrier AG and super fast speed hitting around 100mbps
Say goodbye to 3G and hello to fast mobile internet without paying hundreds monthly or by buying one of those grandfathered sims for thousands like this $1200 one....OUCH!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

So how much will you be selling them for & what's the monthly cost?

rich hathaway
06-27-2018, 09:52 AM
The monthly cost for the data is free, but you have to pay something on the account to keep it open or big red will recycle the number, so $5 is the least you can pay on an account unless you have a dealer portal and if you do then $1 will suffice
the different devices are different cost but the 6620 I am selling flashed for 270

rich hathaway
07-18-2018, 09:52 AM
FYI
The sweeping and killing of accounts by verizon has not in any way had any effect on the true flashed 4G devices, I do hear that the VPN 4g flashed devices are being terninated for violation of terms of service but that has not had any effect on these devices that are true 4G flashed (non vpn) devices.
Not sure what is violating terms of service since those VPN devices do not even use verizon data anyway lol.

Moreno
07-19-2018, 05:18 AM
My mifi 2200 are complete shutsdown lol. I have no internet now -_-. I'm looking to purchase a 4g for you guys. Do you have a link to where I can purchase?

rich hathaway
07-20-2018, 12:33 AM
Hi you can call the store 9134323089 or 9134031447 during biz hours 11 to 3 m-f they can send you one

MiFiMan2200
07-31-2018, 01:37 PM
So what's the word on the flashed 4G devices? I have noticed they all disappeared from eBay and there's only a couple listings from (surprise surprise) new sellers offering purported 4G devices flashed.

I can't believe people were selling "VPN flashed" 4G devices. What sucker would go for that?

I'd be interested to see one of these "real" flashed 4G devices and give them a spin but $300 or more for something that is likely to go belly up tomorrow? Nope.

eflyersteve
08-01-2018, 08:50 AM
I can't believe people were selling "VPN flashed" 4G devices. What sucker would go for that?

Probably the suckers that didn't know they were VPN flashed? I don't recall any of them advertising this. I have two by the way. If I can get a non VPN flash, I'll go for it, but getting someone to return an email is impossible in this niche market.

In the meantime, I'll hope that my units hold out for as long as possible.

MiFiMan2200
08-02-2018, 12:14 AM
Probably the suckers that didn't know they were VPN flashed? I don't recall any of them advertising this. I have two by the way. If I can get a non VPN flash, I'll go for it, but getting someone to return an email is impossible in this niche market.

In the meantime, I'll hope that my units hold out for as long as possible.

OK but that's what you get for jumping without testing the waters first.

I knew when these "unlimited" 4G devices first sprang up they were doing something shady and fully expected Big Red to put the hammer down. Looks like they did, because all of the eBay sellers disappeared overnight. There are only a couple now and like I said, all new sellers. How convenient.

Personally I'm not willing to ever invest $200 or $300 or more in this flashed stuff ever again. I can rent a real grandfathered line with no data cap and no fear of termination...or worry about what shady vector the seller has implemented to offer this great "lifetime" service. Just my thoughts here.

Bakken
08-08-2018, 10:12 PM
Sorry, probably a dumb question, but what is wrong with a VPN flash?

t1114sdf
08-10-2018, 02:28 PM
the mifi devices do not have much in terms of CPU, so the VPN makes them really slow compared to non VPN (I have seen some as slow as 2-4mbps vs the 30-40 I see on standard LTE non VPN) plus the ping / latency goes to 100+ usually, and if the VPN server is ever taken offline, you are then offline for good and have a useless device. One of the VPN flashers has been routing everything through a cable modem at their house... its slow as christmas, and only a matter of time before maxed out or shut down. Stay away from the VPN flashers, not worth the money. (Personal opinion).

bakenast
08-10-2018, 09:45 PM
OK but that's what you get for jumping without testing the waters first.

I knew when these "unlimited" 4G devices first sprang up they were doing something shady and fully expected Big Red to put the hammer down. Looks like they did, because all of the eBay sellers disappeared overnight. There are only a couple now and like I said, all new sellers. How convenient.

Personally I'm not willing to ever invest $200 or $300 or more in this flashed stuff ever again. I can rent a real grandfathered line with no data cap and no fear of termination...or worry about what shady vector the seller has implemented to offer this great "lifetime" service. Just my thoughts here.
Agree flashed mifis just aren’t worth it anymore due to risk as before if something went wrong your out maybe 60$ now if something goes wrong your out hundreds, we switched to just buying the monthly SIM cards for Verizon where 60$ plans is 14$ for first month, I just have to buy new sim every month, and grandfathers lines for selll would be s good idea to..

eflyersteve
08-16-2018, 11:00 AM

The VPN is a subscription service that I don't have control over. Ping times and speeds are fine (20-30mbps - could play fortnite well on them) - just a coupe of additional hops. My problem is that once the year of prepaid VPN service is up, somebody will need to pay for an additional year. This wasn't mentioned when purchasing.

freshice2009
08-25-2018, 10:54 PM
Will the 6620l work with nv only with what type phone !

freshice2009
08-25-2018, 11:32 PM
Will a prepaid Pantech phone work for the 6620l model

freshice2009
08-30-2018, 04:58 PM
Will a prepaid Pantech phone work for the 6620l model

- - - Updated - - -

I need a 4g prepaid phone !