PDA

View Full Version : Well, An Introduction Appears Necessary

xkcd42
01-02-2011, 06:58 PM
Why hello everyone that happens to be reading this.

Most of you probably do not know me, and I think that is pretty okay. However, I do intend to see what I can do to get really involved with the seemingly wonderful community here.
I've done a lot of tech work in the past, some things upfront and legit and some hacking/virus work.
I won't pretend to be a guru or anything when it comes to phones, but I hope that my developed skills can be put to use somehow.
I used to hover around support forums all the time to glean some information and then pass by. Recently I discovered the potential wonders of actually being able to ask questions and the joy of being able to help others out.

So here I am. Let's see how things work out.

whitey10tc
01-02-2011, 07:12 PM
Welcome to GURUS!

While we started out as primarily a phone flashing forum, we are always eager to have members that know their PC's also and we also have a dedicated forum for it in the break room. So jump in and feel free to post questions, answers, etc. "in the correct forum of course."

ljay67
01-02-2011, 07:59 PM
welcome to the site dude! I'm relatively new here as well (about over 6 months I've been here) the Staff here are very helpful you should learn very quickly :)

xkcd42
01-02-2011, 08:58 PM
Cool. I've been checking this site out for several days, so it seemed that it was a quality community which is always the best way to learn about new things.

Mr._Pseudonym
01-07-2011, 05:28 AM
;^) Welcome to CDMA Gurus, new friend! We set our sites on establishing ourselves as the Interenet's number one cellophone hacking resource of choice, and we do that by helping out anyone who needs it. We're happy to have impressed you enough to inspire you to stick around for a while....

rich hathaway
01-07-2011, 10:04 AM
welcome from kansas city dude.you will like it here,i am pretty sure.