PDA

View Full Version : Almost there all settings right what not working?

randokuky
12-29-2010, 11:23 PM
(trying to get WEB and MMS on env3)

I have also tried every settings for other LG phones mixed matched some got nothing. Im stuck now and have no idea where to go from here.....I get the for wireless blah blah blah *611 message when i open the browser.

my settings as of now....no working web or mms

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

direct link to enlarge for all

captainkirks
12-30-2010, 02:55 AM
on your wap setting you have wap.metropcs.net not com. I have only cricket in my market so not sure if that is correct for metro.

randokuky
12-30-2010, 03:35 AM
nope didnt work

Wrecked Johnson
12-30-2010, 11:52 AM
did you try using workshop ????????

randokuky
12-31-2010, 12:05 AM
no you cant edit the setting i need to edit with cdma workshop

randokuky
12-31-2010, 06:58 PM
soooo......this is all the advise this site has to offer? try .com and cdma workshop, wow :/

Wrecked Johnson
01-01-2011, 07:58 PM
Well thats not a very nice response and what settings are you talking about that you cant edit in WS, since you seem to know so much about it that you wont even try to use workshop. I was merely suggesting that you check the EVDO tab in Workshop to make sure that the HDR PAP and PPP were reflecting your changes. And are you on a correct rate plan? Well I hope that you find what you are looking for and sorry that no one could help you, but based on your response it seems as though you have it all figured out and we dont know what we are talking about here on gurus!

soooo......this is all the advise this site has to offer? try .com and cdma workshop, wow :/

BTW nice grammar, its advice not advise, maybe your spelling is off in your settings

ljay67
01-01-2011, 09:09 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH OMG bro here READ UP b4 posting [Only registered and activated users can see links](working-100-)?highlight=samsung+instinct+web all ur web settings laid out, mms is yet to be fully funtional with flashed phones on metro and ur a noob, don't diss us cuz u don't know what ur doing

Wrecked Johnson
01-01-2011, 09:12 PM
Ding Ding Ding Ding we have a winner! There you go RICHARD problem solved!

whitey10tc
01-01-2011, 09:51 PM
I can honestly say, you need to be patient for people to help. You first posted in this thread
24 hrs later you started this one.

So if your pics are accurate you are missing some key components. I would double check all the user names and passwords.

Also take into consideration that the members that have been courteous enough to offer what might help might not be Metro customers and there fore helping the best they can. Myself I'm with cricket so again not sure if my advice is accurate "but with the 2 minutes of research it all says it's your username or passwords"

ljay67
01-01-2011, 10:32 PM
from the top of the key, whitey for 3

randokuky
01-02-2011, 02:15 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH OMG bro here READ UP b4 posting [Only registered and activated users can see links](working-100-)?highlight=samsung+instinct+web ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) all ur web settings laid out, mms is yet to be fully funtional with flashed phones on metro and ur a noob, don't diss us cuz u don't know what ur doing

hey yeah that is awesome for some one with a samsung instinct, but not a LG env 3 ( hint: pics says its a vx9200)

** Mod Edit ** Flaming and name calling is not tolerated here.

This portion of post was edited to forum standards.

ljay67
01-02-2011, 02:27 AM
The web settings are alll the same for metro!!!!!!!!!! They are all the same for metro!!! ** Mod edit **

whitey10tc
01-02-2011, 03:06 AM
Thread closed due to flaming. We will not tolerate this and all users involved be warned if it happens again you will receive a 24 hr cooling off period/ban.

If your post was mod edited that means you.