Using Workshop or Unicdma read SPC from
0F97:0F98
exact addy is 0x0F97F18B
u kno the rest :D

Well I'm gonna test for data soon
Sent from my Cricket EVO

Dex
12-22-2010, 05:01 PM
Well after writing evdo settings on the Zio and Droid data on cricket web works great no issues plus the Zio runs well on 2.1 just cricket needs to stop draggin they feet and release it to customers since donut sux ne more

Sent from my Cricket EVO

goochbuntu
12-23-2010, 08:26 PM
hey buddy do you have the recovery image for sprint scp-8600 or know anyone that has used a sprint zio rom on a cricket zio tired of waiting

bawanyh
12-29-2010, 01:41 PM
Does any1 have the drivers for this phone?

Thanks

whitey10tc
12-29-2010, 01:58 PM
Does any1 have the drivers for this phone?

ThanksCheck here

Kyocera/Sanyo Zio Hard Reset & Drivers ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

eric303
01-13-2011, 08:46 PM
has anyone been able to bypass the Sprint ID on the sprint Zio? or have the full bin from the cricket to load onto the sprint one?

rolivo83
03-21-2011, 10:11 PM
has anyone been able to bypass the Sprint ID on the sprint Zio? or have the full bin from the cricket to load onto the sprint one?

Hi, I had the same issue and what I did was kind of simple, but it cost me like 2 hours reading and searching for so many different solutions that had to be combined.

First you need to root the phone.

1. Download SuperOneClick and root the phone, it's so easy with a touch of a button.
you have to download Zio drivers first in case you don't have them from the "ziobykyocera" website and look for your carirer to download them and install them.

Once rooted

1- Press and Hold SEND button to open Voice Command and Say "Open wireless settings" in case you dont have service yet, so you can download form the market.

2. Press and Hold SEND and say Open Market.

3. Look for a file manager as super manager or what ever you'd like to use.

4. Download Titanium Backup and run it.

5. Accept root permissions and look for Sprint ID and Sprint Zone

6. Click on them and Uninstall them, it gives you an option to make a backup if you like to do it.

And finally.... you get rid of sprint ID screen and you can do whatever from there.

cellfonepimp
04-07-2011, 03:12 PM
Using Workshop or Unicdma read SPC from
0F97:0F98
exact addy is 0x0F97F18B
u kno the rest :D

Well I'm gonna test for data soon
Sent from my Cricket EVO

Hey I've been trying that spc address and I get zero spc's, is there another I could try?

rolivo83
04-10-2011, 04:31 AM
Hey I've been trying that spc address and I get zero spc's, is there another I could try?

On the phone press and hold SEND key to open Voice Dialer.
Just say EFEM MODE. Click on OPEN EFEM MODE and the 5th Option Says Change SPC.
You can change it or just leave it like it is.

I changed mine to 0's so I wont forget it.

I also kinda brick my phone. It was just on Fastboot, wiping did not work and if I "fastboot continue" it would just stay on Logo.

So I just use "fastboot flash recovery" from a recovery image I found somewhere and it worked. I turned on again.

cellfonepimp
04-20-2011, 06:27 PM
On the phone press and hold SEND key to open Voice Dialer.
Just say EFEM MODE. Click on OPEN EFEM MODE and the 5th Option Says Change SPC.
You can change it or just leave it like it is.

I changed mine to 0's so I wont forget it.

I also kinda brick my phone. It was just on Fastboot, wiping did not work and if I "fastboot continue" it would just stay on Logo.

So I just use "fastboot flash recovery" from a recovery image I found somewhere and it worked. I turned on again.

thanks but thats not working, Im currently trying another address I found 0f93-0f94 with 17039360 as byte size, I will update once thats done.

wthigon
04-21-2011, 07:01 PM
Hi, I had the same issue and what I did was kind of simple, but it cost me like 2 hours reading and searching for so many different solutions that had to be combined.

First you need to root the phone.

1. Download SuperOneClick and root the phone, it's so easy with a touch of a button.
you have to download Zio drivers first in case you don't have them from the "ziobykyocera" website and look for your carirer to download them and install them.

Once rooted

1- Press and Hold SEND button to open Voice Command and Say "Open wireless settings" in case you dont have service yet, so you can download form the market.

2. Press and Hold SEND and say Open Market.

3. Look for a file manager as super manager or what ever you'd like to use.

4. Download Titanium Backup and run it.

5. Accept root permissions and look for Sprint ID and Sprint Zone

6. Click on them and Uninstall them, it gives you an option to make a backup if you like to do it.

And finally.... you get rid of sprint ID screen and you can do whatever from there.

I tried this and it won't let me go to the market place to download. Says I need a google account.

whitey10tc
04-21-2011, 08:43 PM
I tried this and it won't let me go to the market place to download. Says I need a google account.
That's correct you will need a gmai accout to access googles android market.

Sent from my Hero using Tapatalk

wthigon
04-21-2011, 08:55 PM
I tried my old google account and it wont connect....it says to make sure phone is provisioned for data. I'm trying to remove sprint ID, so far I managed to get it rooted.

gburke1
04-30-2011, 06:15 PM
I got talk/text/web working but can't seem to figure out a way to get MMS working. Been trying to cobble a method together, anyone know how already?

Dex
05-17-2011, 11:50 AM
Here is a new addy i found on the sprint Zio

0FB3:3DEA

topdog69
05-18-2011, 10:18 PM
Hoew did you get web to work on your zio

nate2121
06-14-2011, 12:59 PM
Hey guys I was driving myself crazy looking for the SPC for this the method 0FB3:3DEA is registering out of memory.
I used 0FB3:3DE3 to get mine was 100% successful.
When I started the search I canceled it after about 3 mins Idk if it is the first code that will work all the time but it worked for me..
Good luck everyone...

Dex
08-05-2011, 04:32 PM
Here is an Addy i just found today

0F7D:A033

utc
08-27-2011, 04:47 PM
im trying to install the 8600 sprint driver but i keep getting this message ( The wizard was interrupted before Sanyo Usb Mobem scp-8600 Driver could be installed. Your system has not been modified. to install this program.......) any idea

valentinoh
09-03-2011, 04:13 AM
Here is an Addy i just found today

hi im using uni-cdma
trying to get the spc on a zio sprint branded phone
do i enter the addy in the read memory or scan section?

drummerboy42
09-08-2011, 09:26 AM
hi im using uni-cdma
trying to get the spc on a zio sprint branded phone
do i enter the addy in the read memory or scan section?

"Scan" will show you readable and non-readable addresses. Since you already know an address, use "Read" at that starting address, and I usually read 1000000 bytes to start with. Save the bin to your desktop. Open it with Winhex or notepad and search for 6 digit numbers. First one found was my SPC. So, in short, "read memory." lol

drummerboy42
09-08-2011, 04:53 PM
The problem I have is that the PPP Username is not sticking. I've wrote it with 3 different builds of QPST. Only the AN tab isn't sticking. iIt's rooted and Sprint ID and Zone are removed. It isn't active yet but I should at least have the 3g icon, right? Or at least 1x?

dumbrum
12-07-2012, 01:27 AM
i dl WinHex and cant even choose the program to edit the file. It seems like nothing is being saved in the file. I tried opening with notepad, xml editor, wordpad... all of these open the file which I named zio.bin but display nothing saved. Im new to this, as you can tell. I have never used this method of recovering an SPC/MSL.

rich hathaway
12-07-2012, 11:38 AM
you can buy it for 8 bucks from me or many others that have sprint access,and save yourself alot of headache. really you need a professional tool to read the spc if you dont buy it.

dumbrum
12-07-2012, 07:14 PM
ok, so what is it that ur suggesting me to buy? is it a one-time purchase for a software or one-time purchase for a reading?

dumbrum
12-07-2012, 07:17 PM
you can buy it for 8 bucks from me or many others that have sprint access,and save yourself alot of headache. really you need a professional tool to read the spc if you dont buy it.

i have CDMA WS, UNI-CDMA, QPST. I was trying to do it with Uni-cdma last nite

rich hathaway
12-07-2012, 07:25 PM
well then besides the addy dex posted in the first post,here are the rest of the know spc addys for sprint zio

[hide-thanks]
0FB3:3DEA

0f70:0f99

this one works on 2.2 Try 0F7D to 0F7E

[/hide-thanks]

and if you buy it,you pay money then you get your spc,its not a tool,just the spc for your phone that is all.

dumbrum
12-14-2012, 08:35 PM
well then besides the addy dex posted in the first post,here are the rest of the know spc addys for sprint zio

*** hidden content ***

and if you buy it,you pay money then you get your spc,its not a tool,just the spc for your phone that is all.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! You have taught me something new, I appreciate your help.

motiam4
07-06-2013, 10:03 AM
thank you...fdfsdf