PDA

View Full Version : LG Optimus S on Boost Mobile

Jav0520
12-15-2010, 06:28 AM
Hello guys, I have successfully repaired my Sprint Optimums S ESN/MEID over to Boost Mobile and now need some help getting data and mms working. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

rich hathaway
12-30-2010, 07:55 PM
why was i thinking no androids on boost ever ???

moveout
01-13-2011, 01:43 AM
What tools do you have? If you have cdmaworkshop 3.5 I can help... Was this an esn swap or ?

gijoey1980
01-13-2011, 01:50 AM
"Hello guys, I have successfully repaired my Sprint Optimums S ESN/MEID over to Boost Mobile and now need some help getting data and mms working. Any help would be greatly appreciated. "

If you have problems getting the data items to stick after reboot, which you probably will, then let me know, I have a solution that makes the data stick on every boot. Also, if you know the settings for boost, I could even write up a tutorial for you, never flashed to boost always flashed to cricket, so I don't really know the settings.

TheSnowSnake
03-29-2012, 10:54 AM
I need a copy of CDMA workshop anyone have a no bull link to that software

whitey10tc
03-29-2012, 03:02 PM
I need a copy of CDMA workshop anyone have a no bull link to that softwareHere's a no bs link.
CDMA Workshop. CDMA Service Software / ESN and MEID changer, SPC unlocker.. ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
The best link anyone will provide if you need the cracked 2.7 check CDMA Flashing Software - Page 3 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])