PDA

View Full Version : Pageplus unlimited data

moeh1234
12-14-2010, 12:22 AM
Hi gurus,
sorry im kinda new here, and im not really sure if im posting in the right section or not. But i have a request. I have been looking for many discussions about the Unlimited Data on Pageplus, and i cant really find any. Im sort of bad at researching stuff like that. So can anyone give me a place where i can get unlimited data on my pageplus phones? Or can anyone give me a tutorial? I really need help.

markymark805
12-14-2010, 01:05 AM
Page Plus doesnt have unlimited data. Some phones you can use QNC on makes your phone into like dial modem sorta (right way to explain that guys? ) but is super slow. Your best bet is just switching to like cricket or metro pcs if they are in your area. And then you can still bring your verizon phone.

Of get a verizon phone with wifi and just use wifi whenever you can and keep page plus .

mobilefreedom
12-22-2010, 06:16 AM
Or do the old dual nam technique and run one nam on Verizon prepaid for their unlimited 99 cents a day web and use a web proxy to get it for free. It only works for Verizon postpaid dumbphones though. No prepaid ones and no smartphones.