PDA

View Full Version : PRL, AUTH KEY, DMU KEY, all changed and still not connecting to verizon network

psilocybenine
12-12-2010, 11:37 PM
What else is there to change? What really screws me up is that I had the phone seeing the verizon network fine a while ago. Since then I've managed to get my meid on the network and called in for a new auth key but now all this phone ever sees is the old US cellular network... I'm at a loss :(

rich hathaway
12-13-2010, 10:09 AM
a little more info. would be helpfull,for instance--make,model firmware version,original carrier of that phone, and what you have done thus far to get where your at now.i am pretty sure someone here can help you after having that pertanant information.

psilocybenine
12-15-2010, 12:14 AM
HTC Desire... original carrier USCC... firmware... 2.1 update 1... baseband 2.05.10.08.11
PRI version 1.61_027
Verizon PRL 52078 from old HTC eris
DMU key copied from HTC eris to desire
Can activate the phone on the verizon network
Called verizon support for Auth Key

psilocybenine
12-17-2010, 04:35 PM
anyone have even a suggestion of where to start?

whitey10tc
12-17-2010, 04:54 PM
Check all the PST setting, NAM setting, "SID", "PRL", MDN, MIN, ESN/MEID, etc. Make sure it's all correct, make sure the MEID matchs what's in the phone with what's on the sticker and what's in the system.

But really if it's not reaching Verizon check the SID, and PRL. Also make sure which NAM is in use.