PDA

View Full Version : hijack split, Retitled and moved to intros

newcdma
12-08-2010, 03:12 AM
hey guys i need help!!!!!!
Im working for cricket and i hhate the company, i tink they kind of train employees to rip off....

Therefore I love the forums and the Solutions. Im trying to create 2 new forums or threads or whatever they may call them, where:

in the first people can discuss or argue or help eacht other or whatever

and ind the second one should be ONLY solutions, files, software, drivers, etc, organized by phonebrands.

I do have a lot of files that i wanna share.

Is there anybody who knows how to that and has the time for that as well???

Please ppl lets get this started so everybody is helped and no more long searches will be neccesary.
If anyone think he/she can do it, please contact me and lets get this started

whitey10tc
12-08-2010, 03:31 AM
Welcome to Gurus! I hope you enjoy it here, feel free to post what ever you can in proper area's.

Also take the time to stop by and read over the rules, etc.

Mr._Pseudonym
12-09-2010, 01:52 PM
;^) Your idea of organizing files by phone type sounds familiar. It's what we try to do here. If you have a few that we missed, feel free to post them for us, in the appropriate boards, of course.

:^/ If you have trouble finding you way around the site, please let us know. We strive to make this site the newcomer-friendliest cellophone hacking resource on the Internet, and making things easier to find is a good part of that.

Mr._Pseudonym
12-09-2010, 01:52 PM
;^) Your idea of organizing files by phone type sounds familiar. It's what we try to do here. If you have a few that we missed, feel free to post them for us, in the appropriate boards, of course.

:^/ If you have trouble finding you way around the site, please let us know. We strive to make this site the newcomer-friendliest cellophone hacking resource on the Internet, and making things easier to find is a good part of that.

meanngreen04
12-13-2010, 04:28 AM
Welcome.

I'm all for organizing by phone type...woops done long ago. Hope you enjoy your stint here.

newcdma
12-29-2010, 05:38 PM
okay how would i upload all the files and solutions i have, to the right sections??
I have a lot to share

whitey10tc
12-29-2010, 05:56 PM
okay how would i upload all the files and solutions i have, to the right sections??
I have a lot to share

We do everything off site for hosting, ie. rapidshare, megaupload, 4shared, etc, etc. As for the right section well that's simple usually non specific PST's for CDMA go in the CDMA flashing software forum, LG, Smasung, etc, etc would go in the Device specific forums. If it's carrier specific then it would go in the carrier forums.
And welcome again and we look forward to you sharing, always remember even if it's already posted go ahead and post again just so there's more info incase a link goes bad.

Wrecked Johnson
12-30-2010, 11:50 AM
Welcome to gurus hope you make it all happen!