PDA

View Full Version : MMS & INTERNET on BB TOUR 9630 cricket.

vencinto
12-06-2010, 11:01 PM
Searched the forums but i can't seem to find anywhere how to do this. I got the phone working with talk and text, but i need assistance getting mms and wap to work. Could someone help?

rich hathaway
12-06-2010, 11:58 PM
you will need service books,and cdma workshop.i just looked at the threads in (forum/cricket/blackberry) and there is the info you need there. you are gonna have to look around and find some service books that will work with cricket.most of us use tony cortez ( not freeware) or some variation of them.but there are others. find some/buy some and follow instructions in one of several threads in the mentioned section. then as you go ask any question you need help with.

ownmart
12-07-2010, 01:36 AM
yes I'd also like to invite you to the search button as well before creating threads ;)

whitey10tc
12-07-2010, 01:47 AM
While I'm not one to tell people to search, I believe you did. You at least managed to start your thread in the correct forum and I thank you for that.
Now while you may be looking for something targeted towards the Tour check out the below link also located in the stickies for it's very useful info.

CDMA Workshop 3.5 latest version flashing Blackberries HOWTO ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

So no more "go search" post padding posts here, if you do from here on your post will be deleted. We are here to help each other.