PDA

View Full Version : Need Software For Original LG Rumor

SeberHusky
12-02-2010, 01:27 AM
Hi there! I have a problem that I figured you guys would like to help me out on.

I have an LG Rumor that I bought on eBay with a lot of other phones. This Rumor will not make it past the "Rumor" start screen, and will give me the following message: "Re-entrant Data Abort Undef Inst"

I read that it is a software problem and that I need the .bin and .dll files. The trouble is, I don't know how to do this, and I can't find the files. If you could help me out here, I would appreciate it! Thanks!

whitey10tc
12-02-2010, 02:05 AM
What carrier files do you need? Alltel AX260, Sprint or the elusive Verizon VX260, Canadian Virgin Mobile, etc.

Here is a link to most of the firmwares [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Here's for the UX260
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
AX260
CX260V
LG260 "Brightpoint"
[Only registered and activated users can see links](Generic)&p=11026&viewfull=1#post11026

Just some helpful info

For further info I would encourage reading through the LG forums, alot of helpful info there.

CDRFunkmeyer
02-06-2014, 06:34 PM
I have a LG rumor lx260 that was flashed to page plus, does anybody know what I need to do to put it back to sprint?

123456&
02-06-2014, 09:41 PM
One post is enough, and what you need is to flash back with the original firmware.