PDA

View Full Version : MOVED- Flash Sanyo SCP-2700 to Boost Mobile

sberniz
11-29-2010, 10:57 PM
Hi everybody i'm new here. I have a question about flashing sanyo 6700. I'm new to cdma. I used to unlock most gsm phones all the time. but was long time ago. I have a Spint Sanyo 2700. and want to flash it to Boostmobile. I tried calling call care. since they use the same network but they didn't help. IF anybody knows how to flash a SPint Sanyo 2700 to boostmobile let me know. ALso, i'll like to know what programs would i need to flash phones and where to get the flash files as well as the programs from. thanks in advance

whitey10tc
11-29-2010, 11:39 PM
Hi everybody i'm new here. I have a question about flashing sanyo 6700. I'm new to cdma. I used to unlock most gsm phones all the time. but was long time ago. I have a Spint Sanyo 2700. and want to flash it to Boostmobile. I tried calling call care. since they use the same network but they didn't help. IF anybody knows how to flash a SPint Sanyo 2700 to boostmobile let me know. ALso, i'll like to know what programs would i need to flash phones and where to get the flash files as well as the programs from. thanks in advance

Now this one I could be mistaken on, so don't quote me. I believe you will first need an active boost cdma account, then you can do the ESN change with CS. I do know the ESN must be clean with Sprint.
I haven't followed it for over a yr now, but there is still currently a thread on the in's and out's in the Boost forum on Ho-fo. Haven't followed up sense they boo'd me out for asking why anyone would share their MEID for activation on another acct. Apparently there are members there that loan or rent out their MEID's for activations.