PDA

View Full Version : Samsung R810 aka [Samsung Finesse] question Help?

Frankiebond
11-28-2010, 08:57 PM
Well I would like to unlock the security code for this phone, it is not the last 4 digits of the phone number. The carrier for this phone is metro PCS. I really don't know were to start.

If any more info is necessary please don't be shy to reply ;]

rich hathaway
11-28-2010, 09:38 PM
install samsung usb drivers on your computer,then install samsung pst, download the .dll for r810 metro and read the phone with samsung pst it will give you the security code. cdma workshop will also give you a security code,but alot of the time it will be wrong for samsungs,but pst will be right every time.or just take it to a store that flashes and have them read it for you, they might charge ya 5 or 10 bucks but it might be worth it if you dont want to install and use/learn to use some phone softwares. good luck.

Frankiebond
11-29-2010, 02:50 AM
thanks i'll learn it ;] will be useful I downloaded everything but the .dll I don't know were to get it..

rich hathaway
11-29-2010, 09:35 AM
i will post it for you when i get to work this am.

rich hathaway
11-29-2010, 11:20 AM
this is the .dll
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

this is the usb driver

Frankiebond
11-29-2010, 05:22 PM
this is the .dll

this is the usb driver

Thank you so much sorry for the burden, but I searched in the forum Samsung pst and nothing pops up.
I have downloaded the dll and the usb driver installed the usb driver and currently have the .dll located in my desktop
how do I get the samsung pst the .dll says samsung pst but I don't know how to run the phone with samsung pst

Frankiebond
11-29-2010, 05:48 PM
Use CDMA Workshop 2.7 Its in this forum somewhere that should work for you!!

Does not seem to work I get this message saying "There is no reply from the phone!" "cant change sio mode to dm!"

rich hathaway
11-29-2010, 06:39 PM
Thank you so much sorry for the burden, but I searched in the forum Samsung pst and nothing pops up.

just to make sur we have our facts straight,you are trying to get past a user lock put on it by an end user,or a subsidy lock put on there by the phone provider ?

Frankiebond
11-29-2010, 07:41 PM
just to make sur we have our facts straight,you are trying to get past a user lock put on it by an end user,or a subsidy lock put on there by the phone provider ?

yes the security code which has 4 digits, sorry if i am asking for so much >.<

Frankiebond
11-29-2010, 09:00 PM
thank you so much for your help i figured out how to do it. took me while man i don't know what to say your help was amazing ;] man ty so much ;D

love2sin
11-29-2010, 11:53 PM
From CDMA WS > Security > Send MSL > Turn User lock on > Write > Turn User lock off > Write > Go to "Main" Tab > Mode > Reset > Phone will reboot with User lock off > Manually Reprogram Handset > (On Handset) Menu > Settings > Send button> SPC > Reprogram MDN & MIN > User code will revrt back to last 4 of mobile number :)

Works 100% Just Tested by me Written by me. Thx

Badkarma
05-22-2011, 04:44 AM
Hi folks, I'm completely new to all of this so. does the metro pcs .dll work with straight talk phones? Also when I open Spst all I get is a box with a drop down menu that says all. nothing under file but print and exit and all the other fields are empty.

I was just told that I need a special cable to connect the phone to my PC, I was using a USB cord. Is this true?

Greatly appreciate the help.