PDA

View Full Version : Samsung R350/R351

leadnerd
11-17-2010, 04:31 AM
Ok so I have been looking for the Metro PCS R350 DLL to no avail. I did Manage to get the r350 fully flashed to Cricket though.

Unfortunately in order to do this I have lost the tri-band functionality of the freeform for now so no AWS market.

To do this you will need the R351 DLL and BIN file along with SPST (samsung pst).

Put the freeform into emergency boot (9+Power) And fire up SPST and go to the SW button on the left.

Select EMERGENCY from the dropdown menu and select the R351 bin and away you go.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

This I believe is one of the Hardest Sammy DLL's it has not been my pleasure to try and find.

mohan2k2
12-31-2010, 03:36 AM
I did r350 to r351 using the guide but now it says "Initial programming needed it. I used the alltel bin from here. So its a alltel setup needed. I can't use any of Metro PCS code on it now. Please help me..Thanks

Ok so I have been looking for the Metro PCS R350 DLL to no avail. I did Manage to get the r350 fully flashed to Cricket though.

Unfortunately in order to do this I have lost the tri-band functionality of the freeform for now so no AWS market.

To do this you will need the R351 DLL and BIN file along with SPST (samsung pst).

Put the freeform into emergency boot (9+Power) And fire up SPST and go to the SW button on the left.

Select EMERGENCY from the dropdown menu and select the R351 bin and away you go.

This I believe is one of the Hardest Sammy DLL's it has not been my pleasure to try and find.

captainkirks
12-31-2010, 09:56 AM
"Initial programming needed it" you need to program the min, mdn, sid and load a mmc file to get it all to work. Sounds like you just change the bin.

barrios
12-31-2010, 01:05 PM
here is the bin and dll samsung r351.