thanks

rich hathaway
11-16-2010, 05:29 PM
use rsd general or cdma workshop or qpst to read and edit password

whitey10tc
11-16-2010, 06:19 PM
does anyone have a tool to remove password on a motorola razor cdma
thanks

Thread title change. Prefic [how to] removed. Please refrain from using the Howto prefix unless you are actually writing a howto in the first post.

drkcobra
11-17-2010, 08:01 PM
Ok, here is a little goodie from an old Latin American monster for some model and carrier I no longer remember. It is a neutered version of my CodeZero program from the sales section. This little flex file will do what it says in the name, it resets the lock code to 1234 by just running it under RSD Lite. Enjoy!

reset_lock_code_to_1234.hs:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

rich hathaway
11-17-2010, 10:01 PM
nice post drkcobra.

i for one will be getting some use outta that.

Dex
11-18-2010, 01:17 AM
nice cobra i cant wait to try it can u make one for security codes i hve i776

rich hathaway
11-18-2010, 09:44 AM
hey dex he has one it called code zero. i got it from him a couple of weeks ago. its pretty cool,but that is not all it does.hit him up for the details.

dilworks
11-20-2010, 07:43 PM
Ok, here is a little goodie from an old Latin American monster for some model and carrier I no longer remember. It is a neutered version of my CodeZero program from the sales section. This little flex file will do what it says in the name, it resets the lock code to 1234 by just running it under RSD Lite. Enjoy!

reset_lock_code_to_1234.hs:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Ah, i can identify that flex - it's the one that Motorola had to push via MSU for Movilnet VE20's, that for some dumb reason shipped with a random user lock code :)

Not good when you get your fancy new toy, just to find that it comes "factory locked" :P But this flex is phone-neutral and will do the job with most P2K Moto CDMA handsets... but only for the user lock code. For all other codes, go and get CodeZero.