PDA

View Full Version : Cricket on the Samsung moment

Travis Hester
11-15-2010, 02:48 PM
Hello,

First of all, I would like to say thanks for all the information I was able to find on this forum to get me as far as I have gotten.

I have tried all methods I can think of to get wap working on the Samsung Moment

Configured proxys, adjusted gateway ip, and even tried apns and autostart. Any Ideas?

I will be glad to help anyone to get as far as I have for free!

If there are any questions on what I have done so far, Feel Free To Ask or PM me

thesmitty68521
11-15-2010, 03:13 PM
It might be easier for you to put on here what you have done so far to get the WAP working and then we can go from there.

Travis Hester
11-15-2010, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the quick reply Smitty.

Problem is, I have been able to get everything but the WAP and MMS on the phone. I take no credit as to what I have don so far, but I will provide links to all the information I have found if that helps and is allowed.

BTW> Smitty, I have gotten a great deal of help from you prior to joining.

Travis Hester
11-15-2010, 04:43 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links] This is for how to root!
corolada.com- Cricket PRLS
[Only registered and activated users can see links] Instuctions You will need CDMA WORKSHOP AND QPST! DO NOT ASK FOR LINKS AS THIS IS WAREZ

Once again, none of this was me.

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND

paknaz
04-06-2011, 06:58 AM
Is there any complete guide for samsung moment full flash to cricket?
i badly need it
thanks

rich hathaway
04-06-2011, 09:40 AM
for t-t-web and apps just write prl (other tab) change sid(nam tab) and write ppp's under (evdo tab) make sure ip is set to sim&mob (evdo tab) add your meid to your acct. list model as m6000 and plan to 60z and you got t-t-web & apps.super simple. oh and to connect check bedugging and dun on phone.uses regular sami drivers.

xxSLRxx
04-06-2011, 04:47 PM
For MMS, there is a modified MMS.apk file floating around out there that does work on the moment. Keep in mind that this method would require the phone to be root since you would have to remove a stock app and replace it with a modified one.

rich hathaway
04-06-2011, 06:22 PM
For MMS, there is a modified MMS.apk file floating around out there that does work on the moment. Keep in mind that this method would require the phone to be root since you would have to remove a stock app and replace it with a modified one.

you got it? if you do put it up,i got a bunch of moments. i will give it a try,but i been hearing that it works for in and only kinda works for out ,or you gotta send 3 or 4 times sometimes for it to work going out.

i was assuming it was the same we use for alot of other droids, if it is its not working for us,and it is alot of work (bout an hour) for us because we are using the no-proxy so we dont have to root,but with that we have to root and then make the phone all stock and go from there,so not worth it for us.