PDA

View Full Version : Storm Cdma help

optimum408
11-11-2010, 11:32 AM
anyone have a full version of cdma workshop with the evdo tab i want to get my web and mms working or any other idea how i can get this working on metro pcs thanks

captainkirks
11-11-2010, 12:40 PM
yes there web site is [Only registered and activated users can see links] You get free updates for a year when you purchase it.

optimum408
11-11-2010, 12:55 PM
i was kinda looking for a free one but thanks anyways

thephoneguy913
11-11-2010, 01:35 PM
Just try QPST PPP Config tab...make sure to change settings in the phone (##000000 send)....and load your service Books...... Good Luck.

optimum408
11-11-2010, 01:55 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

thesmitty68521
11-11-2010, 02:45 PM
anyone have a full version of cdma workshop with the evdo tab i want to get my web and mms working or any other idea how i can get this working on metro pcs thanks

Please read the forum rules. You are essentially asking for a cracked version of this product when it is for sale at a reasonable price.

Once again, it's not free. It's for sale.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

You can find QPST on here for download and go into the PPPconfig tab and M.IP tab and put your info in there. As for writing you a detailed tutorial, not many people have time to do that, you will have to get that on your own through further research and trial and error.

Simply Start up Desktop manager with your phone plugged in and then start the QPST Service programming. Click on the globe in your system tray and then choose the port. You will see the phone show up. Double click on that and then you will be able to adjust those settings mentioned previously.

Wrecked Johnson
11-13-2010, 12:26 PM

I know what I am doing here so IDK, buy the damn copy of CDMA WORKSHOP and dont be a cheap ass!

captainkirks
11-13-2010, 12:40 PM
I know what I am doing here so IDK, buy the damn copy of CDMA WORKSHOP and dont be a cheap ass!

I agree its only $100

rich hathaway
11-13-2010, 01:15 PM
or take it to someone that already has it and have them do the work for you. there is a 2.7 cracked version but it has limited functionality.

whitey10tc
11-13-2010, 01:36 PM
Since, the question has been answered repeatedly I am closing this thread.
Note:
You can use QPST, CDMA WS 2.7, and many other PST's to make the needed changes you just need to know about NV files, NV addresses, and how to edit them to write with CDMA WS 2.7.

Hint whiterabbit.org