PDA

View Full Version : Access Diag Mode Palm Pre-Pixi-Pre Plus-Pixi Plus Easy Way

meanngreen04
11-07-2010, 12:59 AM
Instead of going through all the hassle of using linux and such, here is the easy way.

1. Download and unzip [Only registered and activated users can see links]

2. Assuming you've bypassed activation, navigate to the about phone screen and find the SN under about phone.

3. Run the program and type in the SN in all caps, case sensitive. Find.

4. Navigate to phone dialer. Type ##USBPASS#, enter the 5 digit code recieved from the pass key gen.

5. Navigate to 1 and change the port to diagnostic port. Plug in phone. You have access to diagnostic port.

6. Don't forget to go back to the usbpass and take diagnostic mode off when complete it gives option to charge or mtp mode.

This key will also work to enter in palm code to edit data settings such as mmscurl in ##3282#.

Woozy82
01-25-2011, 05:42 PM
This does't work for sprint pixi, I'm trying to disable Diag Mode, how can i send mpt x command if i'm in diag mode or what are the other way to exit diag mode. i tried hard reset "Press and hold Option + Sym + power and continue holding for 10 seconds after the Full Erase screen appears" but that didn't rest anything at all.

meanngreen04
02-03-2011, 03:50 PM
Best way would be to reload a rom.

WorkBoot
05-08-2011, 12:31 PM
Woozy82 did you try to use #*USBPASS# or #*8727277# for sprint ? I've noticed sometimes sprint wants a #* prefix instead of ##.