PDA

View Full Version : Simple Mobile Service Books (Updated) Blackberry Browser/MMS and MORE

bobbythetech
11-12-2010, 11:18 AM
We are located in miam fl area code 33056 my name is emmanuel my personal cell number is 9544451524 im very intrested in purchasing your service books that allow blackberry unlocked to simple mobile to get everything except for bbm please call me or reply to this email so that we can get this ball rolling thank you in advance

thesmitty68521
11-12-2010, 12:16 PM
Your best bet would be to pm him or email him. He's a busy dude

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

whitey10tc
11-12-2010, 01:20 PM
We are located in miam fl area code 33056 my name is emmanuel my personal cell number is 9544451524 im very intrested in purchasing your service books that allow blackberry unlocked to simple mobile to get everything except for bbm please call me or reply to this email so that we can get this ball rolling thank you in advance
A few recommendations,
PM the OP, or contact him via MSN, Yahoo, AIM, Gtalk.
"reply to this email" you haven't sent an email, but you have provided your email and personal cell phone for the world wide web. I strongly discourage people from giving out email and phone #'s in open forum unless you want alot of spam and telemarketing. That's up to you.

But his contact methods are clearly stated in the first post.

gcanchan90
01-12-2011, 01:27 AM
Simple Mobile Service books that allow for full wap through blackberry browser and mms sending and receiving.

Also a lot of other apps work as well, if you have a question about a particular one I can answer if I've tried it

If you have purchased previously and need the update email me from your paypal email address that was used to make the purchase.

Price: $150

If you have purchased droidflash price is $100

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

captainkirks
01-12-2011, 09:39 AM
no, they are run though blackberry server.

-eros-
04-08-2011, 03:21 PM
150 for the service books? that is a little to much dont you think? or maybe im doing wrong on giving my simple mobile solution for free?

lukescooto
09-28-2011, 05:47 PM
Seems a little steep to me, but hey, what do I know. I think a much fairer price that would probably sell better would be something like $30-$50 depending on how much your providing, and if including future free updates. I would say $30 with no future updates, and $50 with 3 years of free updates if any available. Just my two cents.