PDA

View Full Version : LG 300 Help

TimV26
11-06-2010, 04:54 PM
I was flashing an LG AX300 to cricket. I wrote the bin file and the scr and the prl. Now all it does is say searching for service. I even tried writing it in Emergency Mode. I wrote the ERI back to the phone as well. It also keep saying CAL data not found. Does anyone by chance know what could be going on with this phone?

Thanks

rich hathaway
11-06-2010, 05:21 PM
you sure you wrote the right bin and scr ? also check the sid/nid pairs and make sure the nam you are writing it to is the nam that it is set to use.

TimV26
11-06-2010, 08:19 PM
Yea. Im sure I wrote the right BIN and SCR. I've even put it back into emergency mode, wiped the whole phone and started over. nothing. It just sits and spins on searching for service. I think the CAL data might be hosed, but i dont have a CAL backup for this phone.

mandatoryfail
12-17-2010, 05:30 PM
i have a couple here in store, do you have the dll for lg download?

rich hathaway
12-17-2010, 05:46 PM
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
this is for lg download not lgnpst.

whitey10tc
12-17-2010, 05:53 PM
I was flashing an LG AX300 to cricket. I wrote the bin file and the scr and the prl. Now all it does is say searching for service. I even tried writing it in Emergency Mode. I wrote the ERI back to the phone as well. It also keep saying CAL data not found. Does anyone by chance know what could be going on with this phone?

ThanksI've seen it happen on many different phones, particularly Sanyo and LG's. Like rich said double check the NAM setting, SID, and also load back the PRL that was on it to begin with.