PDA

View Full Version : Problem: Cannot connect Nokia Twist to PC

testu
11-05-2010, 10:04 PM
Hi guys,

I have the phone "Nokia Twist 7705" and I want to connect it to my PC so that I can transfer all my data onto the PC.

Therefore, I installed the " VZAccess Manager".

Now the problem:

The VZAccess Manager does not find my phone although it is connected to the computer via USB.

How can I fix that problem? I also tried the Nokia Suite and both suites did not work.

Thank you.

Greetings,
testu

leadnerd
11-06-2010, 12:29 AM
Did you try to put the phone into a modem mode? Some phones you have to go into settings and select how you want it to act when connected to a pc. There are also codes that you may have to put in such as ##USB or *PST or some such.

testu
11-06-2010, 10:59 AM
Yeah when I connected the phone to the computer I have to decide between "Media Sync Mode" and "Modem Mode". I tried both and it does not work.

If I chose Media Sync Mode when the computer (and not the program) recognizes the phone. But just the music files are displayed that's all.

If I chose Modem Mode nothing happens.

love2sin
11-06-2010, 03:38 PM
You need to install the Nokia Drivers

Connect in Modem Mode

Search button is your friend >_<

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

thephoneguy913
11-07-2010, 01:14 AM
You might try the NOKIA Desktop Software....Here is the link to download it...I hope that helps. :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

testu
11-07-2010, 01:22 AM
Unfornately, both versions dont work. I tried those as written before and the programm doesnt recognize the phone. :(

testu
11-08-2010, 06:26 PM
Is there any other solution?

testu
11-11-2010, 06:17 PM
Does anybody have an idea?

PhoneNOOB
04-11-2013, 07:45 PM
Does anybody have an idea?

Did you figure this out? I have the same problem. Anyone, please help??

rich hathaway
04-11-2013, 11:41 PM
we used to flash these phones,and i dont remember anything special we had to do,but its been along time since ive seen one.

try this driver,im not sure if its what you need but its one of the only ones installed on my older pc,so worth a shot.
let me know if it works so i can re-label it accordingly.

[hide-thanks][Only registered and activated users can see links][/hide-thanks]

PhoneNOOB
04-17-2013, 04:56 PM
I already returned this phone. I will keep this driver just in case I received one of this model again. Thank you Rich!