PDA

View Full Version : Noobie doobie doo

Haberdasher80
10-28-2010, 04:01 PM
Howdy! I am one of many trying to slay the beast known as Palm Pre. It's flashed to Cricket. I'd be interested in interfacing with anyone who has their mind reasonably wrapped around all of the various idiosyncrasies that keep this great little smartphone happy and healthy on Cricket's network.

I've been spending a couple hours a day for a couple of weeks now, forum digging to try to find user doable solutions for a couple of consistent issues I'm having. I'm here at your doorstep humbly asking the gurus to "teach me how to fish". Cheers!

McNugget
10-28-2010, 04:53 PM
Welcome to GURUS! And very intellectual I see lol You'll learn wonders here. Dont hesitate to ask; a closed mouth doesnt get fed ;)

rich hathaway
10-28-2010, 05:12 PM
well you must not of looked to hard,i just used the search feature that is on every page here and it brought up page after page of how to for pre&pixi, sprint and verizon. here is a link for the verizon (pre plus) posted by elhulk
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
this is for the sprint (pre) posted by meanngreen04 [Only registered and activated users can see links]

use the search feature it will not only help you save time,it will also save alot of space and clutter.good luck.

oh and when someone helps you please hit the thanks buttons.

Pac3comm1
10-28-2010, 07:20 PM
Welcome to GURUS. you will find the friendliest support here! Enjoy your stay.

Mr._Pseudonym
11-06-2010, 04:15 PM
;^) Welcome to our corner of the Internet. I see that you've already met folks who are willing to help out. That's to be expected at the newcomer-friendliest cell phone hacking-est web site around....

thephoneguy913
11-07-2010, 01:10 AM
Welcome to Gurus from Kansas City,Kansas...i hope you enjoy and dont hesitate to ask any question about flashes....this is your Website :)