PDA

View Full Version : Uscellular R800 prl not sticking problem

ownmart
10-24-2010, 12:17 PM
I've got a uscellular r800, I already used the alltel dll and loaded the bin onto it.
but I cannot get a prl to stick, I've tried QPST,workshop, and samsungpst
I've tried using about 6 different prls none work, they write and looks like it will work but when I check phone it says n/a on prl or something of the sort.

any ideas?

TimV26
10-24-2010, 03:01 PM
You can try disabling NAM Lock. Write all NAM settings and PRL. Then enable NAM lock again. I have had that work on a phone before.

ownmart
10-24-2010, 05:15 PM
You can try disabling NAM Lock. Write all NAM settings and PRL. Then enable NAM lock again. I have had that work on a phone before.

ya ive tried that =/ was a no go thanks for responding though

whitey10tc
10-24-2010, 06:30 PM
You can reload the shipped carrier firm ware or if you did a qcn or nv backup you can try that. Also make sure prl enable is selected in ws. I've had this so many times with samsung and sanyo's from sprint I now do a qcn back up everytime.

Sent from my cricKet flashed Hero using Tapatalk

ownmart
10-27-2010, 03:15 PM
more info its in power saver mode and says ch 30600 (f) at the bottom left

ownmart
10-27-2010, 03:21 PM
You can reload the shipped carrier firm ware or if you did a qcn or nv backup you can try that. Also make sure prl enable is selected in ws. I've had this so many times with samsung and sanyo's from sprint I now do a qcn back up everytime.

Sent from my cricKet flashed Hero using Tapatalk

no i didnt do a qcn backup or anything of the store, if all else fails i guess ill go back to uscellular firmware to get it talk text =/

drkcobra
12-12-2010, 05:29 PM
Does anybody actually have the USCC R800 bin? I could use it if it is available.
Here is the DLL installer if anyone if interested or needs it.

SamsungPST_R800_PST_DLL_For_USCC.msi:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

ownmart
12-12-2010, 08:02 PM
"more info its in power saver mode and says ch 30600 (f) at the bottom left "

this issue is whats wrong now lol, im about to just use this phone for parts

caaach
03-25-2011, 01:35 PM
don't know if you fgound it or not but i got prl v.33113 to stick but still no internet

BillA
04-08-2011, 05:43 AM
don't know if you fgound it or not but i got prl v.33113 to stick but still no internet

Had a similar problem with a Samsung U740 with no signal.
Reflashed it in Emergency mode, rebuilt EFS, reloaded PRL but it just won't stick. When you check the phone info it says PRL NONE, and no signal. Finally checked the radio chip and sure enough it was cracked and that's why the phone was reporting prl none.
Tossed it into the phone grinder and that fixed it ;)