PDA

View Full Version : Hello to All

droidlayman
10-24-2010, 08:39 AM
Looking forward to reading and learning as much as possible and keep the stupid questions to a minimum. My boss said he wanted me to learn how to "move phones to a new network" and since I already was flashing ROMs for everyone, I was the logical choice. (Note to self, keep your hobbies and interest to yourself!) Anyway, knowing I will be learning a lot, I want to thank everyone in advance and into the abyss I JUMP!

123456&
10-24-2010, 09:19 AM
Welcome aboard to GURUS

rich hathaway
10-24-2010, 09:40 AM
you will like it here,this is about the only freindly forum around.

whitey10tc
10-24-2010, 12:26 PM
Welcome feel free to ask questions or help when ever.

Sent from my cricKet flashed Hero using Tapatalk

Wrecked Johnson
10-24-2010, 03:21 PM
Welcome to gurus

McNugget
10-24-2010, 05:57 PM
Hellloooooooo from Long Beach! And welcome to the growing number of Einstein and future Freud's of the flashing world. We are all pioneers in the quest for supreme phone modding!
pi·o·neer
2. One who opens up new areas of thought, research, or development.

droidlayman
10-24-2010, 05:59 PM
Thanks to everyone for the welcomes.... no questions from me anytime soon.... me smart.... me reading, reading, reading, and reading. Did I say I needed to read some more, I do and will! I'm sure there will be many instances where my stupidity will cause quiries, however, I am trying to make sure any ignorance on my part born from a lack of study or investigation will not. Thanks again to everyone!

Mr._Pseudonym
10-28-2010, 12:01 AM
Looking forward to reading and learning as much as possible and keep the stupid questions to a minimum. My boss said he wanted me to learn how to "move phones to a new network" and since I already was flashing ROMs for everyone, I was the logical choice. (Note to self, keep your hobbies and interest to yourself!) Anyway, knowing I will be learning a lot, I want to thank everyone in advance and into the abyss I JUMP!

;^) Starting out at the deep end, eh? Well, we're here for you. Feel free to ask any questions you have; there are sub forums for just about everything, and a Miscellaneous sub forum for everything else. We aim to be the newcomer-friendliest cell phone hacking site around....

Pac3comm1
10-28-2010, 02:16 AM
Sounds like a sailor's diver to me! Awesome and its nice to meet you. Welcome to the family!

rachely476
10-29-2010, 05:36 AM
Hi !
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

Wrecked Johnson
10-29-2010, 11:50 AM
Hiya and welcome to Gurus everyone here is awesome! I love you guys and girls