PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and Salutations

Cypher184
10-23-2010, 01:12 PM
Hey there,

I'm a complete noob at all this and my head is quite frankly spinning with all the info, tech speak and acronyms but I'm so glad I found this forum. I'm currently trying to flash my Verizon Blackberry Curve to Cricket and google searches haven't done much for me... that is, until they led me here.

I found more relevant info in a couple hours here, than I have in the last couple of days.

I'm in the process of gathering the files and programs I need, as well as a general understanding of what exactly I'm doing with them before I attempt to flash my phone and you guys have been a great help already.

I hope someday in the future I can contribute to the forums myself and maybe help out someone else in their flashing endeavors.

Thanks for such a great forum everyone.

-Cypher

123456&
10-23-2010, 01:26 PM
Welcome to GURUS

McNugget
10-24-2010, 12:34 AM
Welcome to the Noob friendly capital of the web!!! Dont hesitate to post a question in the appropriate section, just make sure you've searched or attempted. We dont mind teaching a man to fish. ;)

Pac3comm1
10-24-2010, 12:43 AM
Thanks for joining our community as we hope to provide support from your first hack to your last! Feel free to browse, ask intelligent questions, and post your progress for others to share. Welcome to the fam!

whitey10tc
10-24-2010, 02:10 AM
Welcome to GURUS we're here to help when possible.

Sent from my cricKet flashed Hero using Tapatalk

Mr._Pseudonym
10-28-2010, 12:05 AM
Hey there,

I'm a complete noob at all this and my head is quite frankly spinning with all the info, tech speak and acronyms but I'm so glad I found this forum. I'm currently trying to flash my Verizon Blackberry Curve to Cricket and google searches haven't done much for me... that is, until they led me here.

I found more relevant info in a couple hours here, than I have in the last couple of days.

;^) Heh. That's always been one of our goals; to be the resource of choice for everyone's cell phone flashing needs. Glad to see it's working out....

I hope someday in the future I can contribute to the forums myself and maybe help out someone else in their flashing endeavors.

;^) That's all that we ask....

rich hathaway
10-28-2010, 08:43 AM
hey,from kansas city.welcome.