PDA

View Full Version : Lg ux700 need help

oz_shadow
10-22-2010, 03:43 PM
I found threads on the software that i need to flash the phone, but i am having an issue.
Every time i connect the phone to the computer, the computer recognizes the phone and everything is fine, but when i use QPST or LGNPST they both show the COM Port but its as busy. Can anyone help me resolve this issue. Thanks in advance.

McNugget
10-22-2010, 04:26 PM
are you trying to use both programs at the same time? Try only using one program at a time. ANd make sure you either disconnect the phone from the program or exit it before proceeding on to the next one.

oz_shadow
10-22-2010, 05:03 PM
One at a time....I disconnect the phone and make sure that the program is properly closed. I did notice that on the computer management the modem is on com3
and its also detected as a Port(COM&LPT) under those settings is showing as com6. I uninstalled everything, rebooted the computer and then reinstalled and then rebooted and the issue is still there. After a while, i set the both the modem to com1 and also the port(COM&LPT) to com1. Now LGNPST only displays EMERGENCY.

McNugget
10-22-2010, 06:12 PM
Did you double check you have the right .dll for your phone(lgnpst) and also the right usb drivers? Sometimes Windows reads the phone as a generic LG and does not download the real specific drivers needed. Other than that I'm stumped..

oz_shadow
10-22-2010, 06:25 PM
I am using the ones that bigglou23 have shared from this thread

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Other than that, i will keep messing around with the software and ill see what happens. I am too stumped about it.