What you need:

CDMA WS 2.7 or 3.4.5
QPST 2.7 build 215
WinHEX
Cricket 1x PRL file
RG0.reg file
RG3.reg file

Open phone up in CDMA Workshop
Select correct port for phone and hit read.
Then go to security tab.
Send the following 16 digit password: 1945081520081106
This will pop the SPC up in the SPC area.
Click on SPC and hit send.
Then change the SPC to 000000. Hit SPC and select write. This will change SPC to 00000.
Close CDMA WS and say no when it asks to to a mode reset.
Open QPST 2.7 build 215
Select the port the phone is on.
Start Serivce programming.
For the Base Model, use SURFR6100-ZRF6155
Read phone.
Go to CDMA tab and program in MDN and MIN
Go to System tab and enter SID
Go to Roam and select your 1x PRL.
Go to M.IP tab and change to Simple IP only
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
go to PPP tab.
Click on write phone.
Close out of QPST for the time being.
Now you need to use WinHEX to modify the RG0.reg and RG3.reg files. These are located in the zip file that you need to hit thanks to see the link.Open the RG0.reg file
Go to View and select Text Display only
Where it says BROWSER_PROXY_USERNAME, change the 10 digits to the MDN
Save the changes and close the file.
Now open RG3.reg
where it says MMS_USERNAME, change the first 10 digits to the MDN
Where it says MMS_USERNAME_COMMERICAL, change the first 10 digits to the MDN
Save the changes and close RG0
After it finishes writing, close service programming.
Open QPST EFS Explorer
This will read the filesystem from the phone.
Go to Registry folder.
On the right side of the window, it will show the list of files.
Go to My Computer and open the folder where you have saved the registry keys.
You will need to drag the the 2 files to the right side of the EFS Explorer where it lists the files on the phone.
It will ask you to overwrite the files. Say yes.
Close EFS explorer.
Power cycle phone.
Try phone out.

If it does not work after writing the files, *228 the phone and start from the beginning. One other suggestion is to Write the PRL first, then *228 the phone. Then go ahead with the flash from the beginning. Both ways seem to get the phone working properly.

[hide-thanks][Only registered and activated users can see links][/hide-thanks]

Pac3comm1
10-21-2010, 02:44 PM
to make your link clickable, put [url]your link goes here.com[ /url]. make sure you take the space out of the[ /. I just did it so you can see it. Nice guide.

caaach
02-02-2011, 02:49 PM
great guide will this work for other samsungs as well

rich hathaway
02-02-2011, 02:57 PM
most simple samsungs settings and data menu's are the same. you may run into a few that you will need the dll for because the some fields will revert back to defaults without using samsung pst with the proper dll's.

TimV26
02-08-2011, 06:17 PM
this actually only works on newer samsung phones that have the same file system as the u360 and u820. If they have the same folders, chances it will work. You will have to pull original reg files from the phone and modify them rather than using these. I think it will also work on the samsung intensity II as well, but never tested that.

ogad80
02-08-2011, 08:03 PM
Need help with Samsung Exclaim trying to full flash from Sprint to Cricket.

rich hathaway
02-08-2011, 09:47 PM
Need help with Samsung Exclaim trying to full flash from Sprint to Cricket.

hey brother,this thread is about " Samsung U360 Talk/Text/WAP/MMS Solution *NO DLL NEEDED*" not exclaim. please dont hijack someone elses thread.

the forum rules are on the main page,please visit them.

if you will start a thread about this i or someone else will help you. it is a easy phone to flash.this may help,do it just like the instinc's.there are tut's here for instinct.but if you still need help just start your own thread and you will get the help you need.

will0286
06-04-2011, 09:36 AM
thanks for solution, it will do for now, dont mind doing the steps on one phone but when my shipment of 50 comes in it wont be so fun.

boaa
08-25-2011, 01:22 AM
good job man

garsemrod
09-08-2011, 03:07 PM
Hi.

I want to flash the Samsung u360, but there is no drivers for this phone. I am been lookign everywhere. Can someone guide me in the right direction. I have all the software required but no the drivers.

Thanks,

reddragoney
12-07-2011, 07:11 PM
grasias esta muy bien los archivos

dcfinestone
12-16-2011, 05:17 PM
hi my question is: where do i find these necessary files to DL????
Cricket 1x PRL file
RG0.reg file
RG3.reg file

Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links]*NO-DLL-NEEDED*#ixzz1gjbIYjtr

whitey10tc
12-16-2011, 05:54 PM
RG0.reg file
RG3.reg file
can be found in the link in post #1 of this thread by clicking the thank you buttons. For a 1x PRL if you know what prl # you need check the PRL pages (linked in the nav bar up top)

expertpc2000
01-02-2012, 06:17 PM
Thank you very much!

sebascalidoso
05-16-2012, 04:56 PM
thanks for sharing

adrielleon
12-29-2012, 11:59 PM
Hi.

I want to flash the Samsung u360, but there is no drivers for this phone. I am been lookign everywhere. Can someone guide me in the right direction. I have all the software required but no the drivers.

Thanks,

you will get the necesary drivers if you download the verizon manager modem software... once you ownload the one for samsung, open file and it will have t drivers oaded to your pc... ten setup will prompt to install vzw manager on your pc, at this point you can cancel downlad, but the drivers will now be o your pc... you will select your system, then your device (wireless handset), then your samsung model that most closely resmbles your phon... ( I think yours will be either be the first samsung or try by trial and error...) here is the link to download the right samsung vzw manager... VZAccess Manager ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

jehurst
05-28-2013, 08:18 AM
Hi, The hidden link no longer works. Does anyone know another source?