PDA

View Full Version : Page Plus Cellular Service Book

WEBSITEPLUS
10-20-2010, 01:21 PM
Here's another Service Book "JUSTIN CASE" for Page Plus Cellular (PPC). Tested and work good on Pearl, Curve, Storm and Pearl Flip. Download in legacy mode. Follow the instrucctions in to the file.

I do not take any credit. any response and any support, just to post here. Credit is for Google and others Forums.

DOWNLOAD HERE
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
:cool:

mobilefreedom
11-07-2010, 02:43 AM
Okay, so how does this apply short of them raising the Blackberry ban? I mean, besides the cliched, let's replace the esn numbers bit...

meanngreen04
11-08-2010, 02:36 AM
Only blacklisted Blackberries are Verizon obviously. Plenty of other cdma BBs you can use. You're obviously not going to be using bis/bes, but you can still get internet and mms. Not going to last long with only 20mb though.

1. Get BB.

2. Change BB Reg ID to 0170 or your SID for your area.

3. Connect to QPST or WS and write prl, msid/mdn, and SID.

5. Both passwords are vzw.

6. Change to simple ip.

7. Load service book through BB Desktop Manager. Alt + SBEB legacy restore mode. Load SB.

8. Done.

J03D3
11-08-2010, 12:33 PM
Thanks alot for those service books!

barcher47
12-20-2010, 09:26 PM
workin for me ty...now we need a service book version to completely slide under te radar with unlimited data...lol

mobilefreedom
12-22-2010, 06:19 AM
Actually the ban affected ANY Cdma blackberry with certain Esn sequences. Some Blackberries slip by but it is considered often to be a matter of luck. It'd just be easier for PPC to get a legit BB Bis/Bes plan and just lift the ban and make money on all that.

A lot of Verizon Berries that can't be used on Page Plus but can on the new Verizon prepaid Blackberry unlimited plan, with talk/text/mms on H20 cdma and with a full Bis/BES plan on a small Verizon mvno called Siri Wireless.

badboy4life
12-06-2012, 04:30 AM
the link doesnt work tryin to fix my bb so i can get net and media messages anyhelp would be great thanx

rich hathaway
12-06-2012, 11:00 AM
ok re-up'd
[hide-thanks][Only registered and activated users can see links][/hide-thanks]

strings
05-23-2017, 09:47 AM
the link doesnt work tryin to fix my bb so i can get net and media messages anyhelp would be great thanx

The link is dead. Can you reupload PLEASE! Thank you.

rich hathaway
05-23-2017, 12:18 PM

that link is good