PDA

View Full Version : [ROM] Evo avafroyov9-Cricket-Zmod Fully functional everything

Wrecked Johnson
10-19-2010, 12:59 PM
Big big ups to ztahoez for this, thanks man you saved me hours of my life on this one! Everyone enjoy a nice fully functional cricket rom for the evo with awesome battery life and everything works. Make sure you read the whole thread.

[HIDE-THANKS][Only registered and activated users can see links][/HIDE-THANKS]

Dex
10-19-2010, 01:28 PM
GO ZTA he rules

Wrecked Johnson
10-19-2010, 01:41 PM
woooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ztahoez is the man!

my7pnp
01-11-2011, 12:14 AM
Everyone enjoy a nice fully functional cricket rom for the evo
do you know why can't sent mms but can reveiver mms

whitey10tc
01-11-2011, 12:54 AM
do you know why can't sent mms but can reveiver mmsHave you read through the original thread on XDA? I assume reveiver mms is receive mms, it could be an APN problem.

army_one17
01-18-2011, 11:11 PM
I just flashed my evo with supersonic_jiminyIV for cricket rom, using rom manager to flash the recovery and applied cricket_eris_web_mmsV10 from token419 and work everything, everything, thanks jiminy and token also for this amazing help, Thanks guys.

army_one17
01-20-2011, 04:09 PM
do you know why can't sent mms but can reveiver mms
Use avafroyo rom, after go to market and download rom manager flash the recovery with wifi connected in your phone, reboot, load in your sd card root the cricket_web_mms_v10 from token419, go into recovery and flash this last .zip going in apply .zip from sd card, choise it, flash it and reboot, everything should be working: send and receive picture, if not check your account.
I did not edit any apn and i have everything working.

milkmann
01-22-2011, 09:16 AM
cAN someone tell me why my 4g dont work all it shows is the 4g is avalible but it dont connect .But one time it connected and it dont any more.

bigglou23
01-22-2011, 06:11 PM
cAN someone tell me why my 4g dont work all it shows is the 4g is avalible but it dont connect .But one time it connected and it dont any more.

Cricket doesn't offer 4g, you will only get 3g speeds with cricket..sorry