PDA

View Full Version : Change PPP and HDR users without CDMA WS?

McNugget
10-19-2010, 02:06 AM
Okay... I had wap and mms working on my vx11k, my not so bright gf took the battery out and did a hard reset on my phone reverting all settings. The first time I got everything working I used cdma ws to change nv items. I no longer have access to program and have lgnpst 1.2 store and qpst. I was wondering if there was a way to change the PPP and HDR user items without CDMA WS. I've searched for 2 days with no avail. ARGGG... Friggin gf!!!! lol

Pac3comm1
10-19-2010, 02:19 AM
Honestly I have always used CDMA WS but I m pretty sure there is a way to do it with the components you have with one exception. I think you need to have the LGNPST LAB v1.2 not the store. Dont quote me on it but im pretty sure thats how it goes.

McNugget
10-19-2010, 02:28 AM
that's what I've read as well. I have the installer package and lab installer for 1.2 but never got it installed successfully, always get the parallel key error.

McNugget
10-19-2010, 03:08 AM
okay I got it to work. So I guess Metro decided to change their settings and basically the passwords have been changed. Here's the link to how to fix if your wap and mms stopped working...[Only registered and activated users can see links] Big thanks to the folks at hofo for being up this late. lol

Pac3comm1
10-19-2010, 03:16 AM
I posted about this here as well about a week ago.