PDA

View Full Version : hi guys i have a problem with my samsung epic 4g on metropcs!!!

luvjones305
10-18-2010, 10:12 PM
hi an help me out i plus my epic 4g to my computer but my sd card dont pop up on my screen an it always show a wizard sign telling me to search the web for the cd an im trying to install apk files to my sd card i never had this problem with my droid on metro pcs it was plain an simple so i thought this would be too its like my computer dont see it plugged in i tried other usb ports it will pop up an say samsung detected like it do on my droid an then my sd card file will show but not on here what am i doing wrong i even mount it i debugged it i even bugged it whats the issue do my is my phone not rooted because i just flashed it but web works but not mms until friday the guy going to fix it for me but i cant use rom manager it say im not rooted too so im guessing its not letting me see my sd card through android mate app is that the case its a app that let you install apk files on the sd card thanks let me know an yes i know i write sloppy im in the rush bye

Dex
10-18-2010, 10:47 PM
first off u need to put the fone in mass storage to copy directly to sd card it mounts it like a flash drive ur other option is via ADB using cmd prompt there are many tuts out on google on how to do that just GOOGLE it lol its really simple

luvjones305
10-18-2010, 11:10 PM
Trust me i tried all that you just dont know i dont know what it is man its crazy