PDA

View Full Version : Blackerry Tour and QPST

thesmitty68521
10-18-2010, 08:18 PM
I am trying to flash a bb tour using the QPSt. I have tried several different versions and none will let me write the MIP Profile to the phone.

Does anyone on here have any idea which version to use on this? I have even tried to use the 323 version and it didn't work.

Dex
10-18-2010, 10:43 PM
the problem is QPST it just wasnt meant to handle the Blackberry setup hence the reason for corrupt spc on some models i would suggest using QXDm and the NV Viewer to the profiles its ur best bet without work shop or pm me and i got something for u ;)

Brian638039
05-01-2011, 01:19 AM
Ive always used qpst you have to use base version 6500bb i believe. Ive flashed 4 bb using cdma ws and qpst.

rich hathaway
05-01-2011, 10:51 AM
cdma worshop and qpst? why qpst if you have have workshop? there is no need. workshop & crack utility is all you need.

Caity-too
05-01-2011, 01:25 PM
A friend of mine gave me her used bb curve 8330. It didn't come with a manual or anything, so I prettymuch just played around with it and figured out as much as I could using tutorials. It was originally under sprint service and i flashed it to cricket. I feel like I have this awesome phone and dont know how to use it to its full potential. I currently have the 45 dollar plan and have read in a few forums that in order to get apps and such, you need to be on the android plan. I tried upgrading online and at the store and I am told that any of the 55 dollar plans are unavailable for my phone. I have read a ton of things online and searched and searched for answers. This seems to be the only helpful place with answers :) Thankyou!

rich hathaway
05-01-2011, 06:33 PM
the apps dont work on all berry's,some of them require you to load new service books,some of them just work when they are put on the droid server.either way we can put your acct on that server for you.if you wish to call us our number is on the top of every page. kc phone and flash. but we are not open today,so if you need it today send me a pm and i can do it from home for you.

Brian638039
05-01-2011, 08:23 PM
Your exactly right rich but i always make sure everything is what its suppose to be just for good measure. But all in all your correct.