PDA

View Full Version : Cricket Rom for HTC Incredible

Bear3825
10-15-2010, 09:31 PM
token419 on XDA has a fully functional Rom for the Dink....

This Rom works on both the $55 plan and others (from what Ive been told) as long as your phone has talk and text.

Thank you token419 for all your hard work.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

ArkieKDealer
12-30-2010, 07:08 PM
I can't get MMS going on the 60Z plan. Can anyone throw me a bone?

ownmart
12-30-2010, 07:51 PM
I can't get MMS going on the 60Z plan. Can anyone throw me a bone?

edit your apn settings to cricket settings

ArkieKDealer
12-31-2010, 12:20 AM
Did that...tried backup/restore method and voice dialer method...used ones that work on EVO, other that worked on Droid, ones similar to Zio. Nada...keep getting "generic network failure" or "unspecified address" errors.

thephoneguy913
12-31-2010, 12:43 AM
I am having the same issue... I tried maybe 5 or 6 different APN's and nothing... with some of them you can receive mms but not send...the other ones you can send but not receive...but i got a new one tonight that is supossed to be the good one... I'll try it tomorrow and i'll post results.

ownmart
12-31-2010, 02:30 AM
also make sure you get your mms reprovisioned, sometimes its not your settings but crickets

ArkieKDealer
01-19-2011, 05:09 PM
I am having the same issue... I tried maybe 5 or 6 different APN's and nothing... with some of them you can receive mms but not send...the other ones you can send but not receive...but i got a new one tonight that is supossed to be the good one... I'll try it tomorrow and i'll post results.

Any luck with this, phoneguy? I got one and it will send but when it came through to my M860 it said "image has been deleted".

ArkieKDealer
05-08-2011, 08:49 AM
Any idea why youtube won't work on token's ROM? I had a guy through the shop that had talk, text, and web going on his phone but no MMS. I loaded Tokens ROM and got his MMS going, but now youtube videos won't play (they were when he only had tt&w).

Seeing the same thing on some Evos using the widely available evo ROM.

rich hathaway
05-08-2011, 10:15 AM
we were having the same prob so we went back to using the stock rom.but when we were having that prob on some of the phones it would help to dl a different player like vevo that would get 'em playing(sometimes)