PDA

View Full Version : Hey there fellow phone modders...

McNugget
10-15-2010, 08:37 PM
Well I did tons of research before even posting so finally I can say howdy! The name is Martin but due to a family nickname 'pollo' I stick to the less lame alias McNugget lol Not new to phone modding, have over 7 iDEN, but this has been a huge undertaking into transition. Well to let ppl know a lil about me, I was a beta tester for the i930 in 03 and been flashing/unlocking phones ever since. I do it mostly for fun or friends who mess up their phones. Dont work at a shop, tho am contracted at least 3 phones a week from Metro Retailers. Lets see, oh yea and thanks to all the mods and admins for keeping this place noob friendly. Its good to see a forum where someone asking the simplest question isnt repetively flamed for not searching. But some experienced modders must remember they were noobs once too and sometimes being pointed in the right direction to search can be a lot more useful than a paragraph flame about using the search link. Well before I get too political, thanks everyone and hello from Long Beach!!!:cool:

rich hathaway
10-15-2010, 09:00 PM
howdy from kansas city.

whitey10tc
10-15-2010, 09:23 PM
Welcome to GURUS, we strive to be THE Noob friendly forum in the world. As you said we all started out new.

Mr._Pseudonym
11-06-2010, 04:20 PM
;^) Welcome from Portland, Oregon, dude.

thephoneguy913
11-07-2010, 12:59 AM
Welcome to Gurus from Kansas City,Kansas....I hope you enjoy buddy :)

meanngreen04
11-07-2010, 01:01 AM
Welcome from VA BEach!

Wrecked Johnson
11-07-2010, 05:03 PM
Welcome from Dayton, Ohio hope you like the forum!